Glen Rock, NJ 07452 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Reverend Maureen Jeffries

As an ordained Interfaith Minister each ceremony is designed after getting to know you, your personality and your wishes. Couples spend so much time planning the wedding day and making it reflect their personalities, why should the ceremony be any different? It is my goal to make sure that each ceremony is a reflection of the couple and their love for one another. By getting to know you, your relationship, and how you interact with one another, whether that includes religious or spiritual elements, family traditions or rituals, together we can make it a ceremony that honors you as a couple and your commitment to one another. As a graduate of an Interfaith Seminary I can include religious elements, if that is what you wish, or we can design a civil or spiritual ceremony.

Follow Reverend Maureen Jeffries on

Reverend Maureen Jeffries 5
Reverend Maureen Jeffries 6
Reverend Maureen Jeffries 7

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Everything you could ask for!

My husband and I were married on May 4, 2019 and are still in complete awe of how perfect our wedding ceremony was thanks to Rev. Maureen Jeffries! From the moment we reached out to Maureen to see if she was available to officiate our wedding she was professional, friendly and always available to touch base throughout the planning process. Maureen took time with us individually and as a couple to help create a personalized ceremony that encompassed Christian and Jewish traditions to tell our very special love story. Maureen’s professionalism and attention to detail exceeded our expectations. Our family and friends were extremely touched by her words and we could feel the calm and loving energy in those moments. Moments we will hold in our hearts forever! It was the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • mallory

mallory · Married on 12/23/2018

An Unforgettable wedding ceremony!!! Truly a special experience!!

Our wedding ceremony was so personal and special thanks to Maureen! My best friend had used Maureen to officiate her wedding, and my fiancé (at the time) and I were so impressed with Maureen’s soft-spoken demeanor and wonderful storytelling that we contacted her about ours. Best decision ever! People are still talking about how amazing, personal, and beautiful the ceremony was and others are reaching out for Maureen’s information for friends that are getting married. First off, Maureen is sweet, witty, funny, and warm. She makes you (and your friends and family!!) feel immediately at ease and comfortable when in her presence. My husband and I met with her to discuss our relationship, how we met, how we feel about each other, etc. Things that most people don’t talk about often, but she made us feel comfortable and allowed us to be open. We also filled out a questionnaire individually and then separately to give her more insight into our feelings, which was a really nice exercise to do before the wedding, reminding us both of all the great things we’ve been through and all the great things to come. The thing I find so special about Maureen is that she CARES; this isn’t just a job to her. She really delves deep to understand you both as individuals, and as a couple. She listens, and she wrote the MOST beautiful ceremony for our wedding. I cried the first time she read it to us; it was perfect. During our ceremony, I was so happy knowing that these beautiful words were so thoughtfully written specially for my husband and I. It was truly so special! And our guests were so moved and impressed they’re still talking about it!!! I highly recommend working with Maureen; she will make your wedding ceremony unforgettable. She is not only a great officiant, but a beautiful person as well!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Reverend Maureen Jeffries 8
    Reverend Maureen Jeffries 9

Reverend Maureen Jeffries's reply:

Mallory- I can’t thank you enough for your kind words. Your wedding was such a magical night - thank you for letting me be a part of it! Thank you for sharing your family and friends - I really mean it when I say I am the luckiest person at every wedding. Gil and I will celebrate 21 years together this year. I really believe it is the strength of all the relationships that I have had the privilege of being witness to that has made our marriage so strong. I know you and Danny will take care of each other in such a brilliant way in your years to come . Shoutout to Sean from his favorite Padre. ♥️

Reverend Maureen Jeffries FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 80.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, NJ, NY