8400 Madison Ave, Fair Oaks, CA 95628 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Reverend James Lower

Hello and Welcome... My name is Reverend James E. Lower II
As you plan your special day, you'll be looking for the perfect wedding officiant to help make your ceremony special, warm, memorable and entirely personalized.

I am here to help you celebrate your love and commitment; in a manner that brings the upmost meaning and joy to your wedding day. It would be my honor to conduct your marriage ceremony and to reflect your love story in a way that captures the eternal love that binds your sacred union, unites your commitment, embraces family and friends, and illuminates your future together as one.

Creating a Ceremony as Unique and Meaningful as Your Relationship:

I take great pride in creating heartfelt, unique and personalized wedding ceremonies for ALL types of faiths, beliefs, and backgrounds.

I believe your love story is sacred... Every couple that stands before me deserves to have an extraordinary and memorable experience.

I perform a Variety of Specialized Ceremonies Throughout Northern Saskatchewan.

Weddings, Baptisms, Celebrations of Life, Funerals, Memorial Services, Traditional Religious, Non-Denominational Weddings, Interfaith Ceremonies, Second Marriages, Spiritual Weddings, Non-Traditional, Themed Weddings, Renewal of Vows, and Ring Ceremonies.

7 Reviews for Reverend James Lower

Claire · Married on 09/19/2009

Thank you so much Reverend James for creating such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony for us. We cannot tell you how many of our guests told us that our ceremony was one of the most sincere and memorable ceremonies that they have ever attended.

You conveyed our loving commitment in the ceremony and also in the vows that you helped us create. Again, Thank you so much for all that you did to help us create the wedding of our dreams and memories that we will cherish always.

Many Blessings, Claire and Ryan Martin

Sent on 11/24/2009

Holly · Married on 08/08/2009

Reverend James is Simply The Best!

Rev. James agreed to marry our daughter and her fiance with only 4 days notice. By the next day, she had a copy of the ceremony to review for any changes they might want. The ceremony was by far, the most intimate and touching any of our guests had ever witnessed.

He personalized the ceremony with a letter my daughter had written to give him background information on how they met, and her fiance's time in Iraq. Everyone thought he was a personal friend of ours. He does not just perform the ceremony, he leaves as a part of the family. - Holly Wagner

Sent on 11/11/2009

Tom · Married on 07/04/2009

We Can't Thank Reverend James Enough for Making our Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Vows so Memorable!

Reverend James, Far Exceeded our Highest Expectations and Created an AMAZING Ceremony that captured the hearts of everyone that attended.

Both my wife and I consider Reverend James a new close friend and spiritual mentor, We would Highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant to make their ceremony a special and unforgettable one. - Donna & Tom Keys

Sent on 11/10/2009

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Reverend James Lower 1
    Hometown Hero Discount of 30%
    I Proudly Offer Complementary Services to All Hometown Hero's... Active and non active duty Military, Police Officers, Fireman, Nurses and Teachers Thanks for all that you do!

• 8400 Madison Ave Fair Oaks, 95628 See on map