About Reverend Deanna D. Lancaster

Congratulations!!  Your wedding marks the beginning of a whole new chapter of your life.  It is a day that you will carry in your hearts forever & I would be honored to be a part of your celebration.  Performing wedding ceremonies is one of the most joyous & rewarding activities that I have the privilege of participating in.

I am an independent, non-denominational minister & perform all types of ceremonies (including interfaith) in all types of settings:  from religious to civil, very formal to quite relaxed.  I have many ceremonies that I can recommend but am also very happy to work with you to come up with something that is all your own.  I would be honored to help you start your new life as a married couple!

May your union be forever blessed!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Civil Union (2)
Single Religion (2)
Lutheran (1)
Baptist (1)

Reverend Deanna was just a pleasure to work with for the very first contact! We wanted a very casual and quick ceremony and she gave us just that with perfect professionalism. We were able to piece together our ceremony down to the word. She was so helpful with tips and suggestions (and even helping my family with bustling my dress afterwards). I would recommend Reverend D to anyone getting married, 100%!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev D was absolutely amazing! She made everything super fun, and very easy! I could not have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/14/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Reverend Deanna D. Lancaster
1:53 minutes

22 ENDORSEMENTS
Mrs. Deanna is a very detailed wedding officiant that will take care of you! I've worked with Reverend Deanna several times and each time, she has shown a deep knowledge and understanding of her craft. She always makes sure her couples remember the tiniest of details, to include in their ceremony. Not only is she knowledgeable, but she is such a sweet lady, professional and helpful!! Whenever I find out that my couples have chosen her, as their officiant, I know it's going to be a smooth and successful ceremony! If you want an officiant, that will genuinely care about your wedding and make sure it is as special as you hope it to be; choose Reverend Deanna Lancaster!

I met Reverend Deanna in 1998 when she officiated my best friends wedding. What and incredible smile that makes a couple relaxed. She worked with my friends to create a ceremony that they still remember to this day! Meet this true professional in her field. Let her listen to you as to what and how you would like your ceremony to be!

If I could have a wedding do-over .. it would be Rev D who would perform the ceremony. She's got a great sense of humor, a great laugh, a good heart. Who are you going to call for your ceremony? Rev D, that's who ...

Deanna is a dream to work with and does a BEAUTIFUL ceremony. She really performs a thoughtful, beautiful and eloquent ceremony and adds so much! We love her and are always happy to see her at a wedding!

100 PROS I KNOW

Events

revdeanna@charter.net, Sugar Hill, GA 30518   See On Map
770-831-3332 (phone)
Reverend Deanna D. Lancaster is a wedding officiant from norcross, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including metro atlanta, north georgia, and east georgia. Reverend Deanna D. Lancaster is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the north georgia wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in beautiful, personal ceremonies.