Revel Video

Northampton, MA View map

$2,991 Most Popular Price

2014 Couple's Choice Award Winner

Wedding /Event Videography
“Our guests barely noticed you were there shooting all day! Without Revel Video, we would have never gotten to hear each others vows again.”
Life is full of wonderful moments that cannot be repeated. We capture the moments of your life so you can keep watching.
Revel in them.
www.revelvideo.com

Caitlin Married on 05/24/2015
    My husband and I were on the fence about a videographer for our wedding, when we decided late in the game that we wanted one, it was pure luck that Revel Video had just cancelled a vacation for our wedding date that same week. Honestly we believe this decision was best one we made in terms of our wedding!! The footage is above and beyond our expectations!! J. Did an amazing job capturing every aspect of our day giving a beautiful overall view of every detail of our wedding!! The documentary of our wedding is a perfect piece to share and our family and friends absolutely love it!!! Please consider Revel Video you will not be disappointed!!!
    Courtney Married on 10/19/2013
    My husband and I could not be happier with the services provided by Revel video. We gave our videographer (J.) some main points that we wanted included in our video and he had so many great ideas, going the extra mile to personalize our video. With all their experience and passion, Revel Video was able to deliver a product that was exactly what we wanted! It was such a relief to be able to trust in my videographer completely, one less thing to stress out about, allowing us to just enjoy our special day. Thank you Revel Video for capturing our Wedding in a way that ONLY a video can , making it possible for us and our loved ones to relive those priceless moments whenever we want! Honestly, if you are on the fence on whether or not you really need a videographer-you DO (Pictures can only say so much). Revel video is fairly priced with numerous options to fit your budget and it is well worth the investment!
    Jessica Married on 10/12/2013
    Revel video shot our wedding and we couldn't be happier. They were so professional, out of the way, and at the same time managed to catch all of the important aspects of our wedding - some parts that I didn't realize were going to important or memorable. I would recommend Revel video 100%!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Revel Video 1
Discount
We are proud to be based in the state of Massachusetts, where all couples have the right to marry. In support of our community and Equality, we offer an LGBTQ discount. Contact us for details.
Revel Video 2
Gift
We’re on the hunt for the most unconventional, creative, DIY, indie, bizarre, nerdy, artistic, tattooed, rockabilly, vintage, offbeat or just plain quirky wedding ever. And the best part? The couple throwing the most interesting wedding will win an entire $2000 Wedding Videography Package. Go ahead… nominate yourselves or someone you know! Just send along descriptions of yourselves and what will make your event One-Of-A-Kind, to revelvideo@gmail.com. Photos, blog, videos, Pinterest boards, ETC

Jayson's Photography Jayson's Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Revel Video at a wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The video quality was top notch and they were very professional at all times. I don't usually like working with videographers because they are always getting in my shot but this never happened when working alongside Revel. They were a pleasure to work with and create outstanding wedding memories. I highly recommend them to any couple seeking quality work.

Northampton, 01060
Location of (Revel Video)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding