Arroyo Grande, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number

About Revel by Moonlight

Revel by Moonlight is a floral design and event styling company based in Arroyo Grande, California. The company has a passion for curating beautiful designs. The owners are sisters who have been creating together since 1982, officially going into business in 2016.

Products Offered
Revel by Moonlight uses their unique styling and eye for detail to create impeccable designs and add a custom touch to every event. Their goal is to artistically inspire and celebrate love through their organically styled garden florals and decor. They also infuse a touch of bohemian style in their designs, ensuring that those handmade elements stand out from the rest. The floral design and event styling company offers the following:

• Centerpieces

Revel by Moonlight 6
Revel by Moonlight 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Triple Threat! Creative. Talented. Empathetic.

Wonderfully creative and talented beyond measure. Flexible, understanding, and empathetic in dealing with a neurotic bride. And that is priceless.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Revel by Moonlight 8

Adria · Married on 09/23/2017

Amy and Kady are truly and amazing team. They did flowers as well as styling and decorating for my wedding reception. They were very attentive to every idea I had and brought it life and then improved it with their great eye for aesthetic. They visited my venue multiple times and always had great positive energy. I could not thank them enough

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Revel by Moonlight 14
    Revel by Moonlight 15
    Revel by Moonlight 16

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

When I found Revel by Moonlight, I immediately knew I wanted to hire them to do my event. They met me and came prepared with ideas catered to the vision I explained to them. They ensured they could do the job within my budget and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure it was the best day ever for me and my guests. I had some indivisiveness half was through with colors of flowers and Katy and Amy quickly accommodated. When I showed up the day of my party I jumped for joy and had a smile ear to ear because it was the most beautiful sight I ever saw. It was all a dream come true. They truly worked their magic and creativity with my venue and it was more than I could of imagined! I was completely blown away with their talent. Every detail we discussed was by far executed. The colors of the flowers, table settings, my flower crown and the presents area. That to me shows they are passionate about what the do, they are the best in the business, and they took their time to listen. They are my go to for my next event planning. Katy and Amy are highly recommended by me. Thank you Revel by Moonlight for creating memories for me and my family and friends that will last a lifetime!
    Sincerely,
    Rebecca Castillo

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Revel by Moonlight 17
    Revel by Moonlight 18

Revel by Moonlight FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Arroyo Grande Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420 See on map