revdougrobison.com

Ballwin, MO View map

$300 Typical Price

Your wedding day is as special and as individual as you are. Everything about it should reflect your uniqueness, especially your ceremony. This is the one day in your lives when you have the opportunity to publicly express your love for each other and make your own special promises and vows to each other. Many couples today don't want a "generic" ceremony, one that looks and sounds like everyone else's. Based on what we discuss, your ceremony will be uniquely yours by being completely personalized and customized. And if you wish, I will include some of the high points of your own romantic "love story." I will say this for the benefit of your family and friends, who love you and care about you, but may not know your story. However, I will only share things about you that you choose, and in the way you want it to be remembered. But I won't guess what you want said and done. I will provide you a complete written "script" in plenty of time before your wedding for you to review and approve.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Laura Married on 05/10/2014
    Doug made the planning process very simple for us and provided us with a wonderful, personal ceremony that was exactly what we had in mind.
    Victoria Married on 02/01/2014
    Finding a good officiant was very important to me. Finding someone who was professional, but not stiff; personable, but not show-stealing; and would really let us personalize our ceremony was a little challenging. I’m so glad I found Doug and I really appreciated that he let me take his ceremony draft and pretty much rip it apart and put it back together to include wording and vows that truly reflected my fiance and me. He was a pleasure to work with – very professional, on time, and completely relaxed. I would highly recommend him to any bride!
    Jamie Married on 11/02/2013
    Doug did an absolute wonderful job officiating our wedding. He was very professional, did everything that we wanted and he gave us a written copy of our ceremony for us to go over before our big day. I would definitely recommend him for anyone needing a wedding officiant!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Wedding Officiants

I worked with Doug and his wife at a wedding in January 2008 at the Jewel Box in St Louis. We work well as a team in getting the ceremony together. Doug's wedding ceremonies are customized to fit the needs of the couple. I highly recommend his services as a wedding officiant. Carolyn Burke Wedding Ceremony Services

Ballwin, 63021