Lakeville, MN 55044 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Susan Shopek

It is with great joy that I offer my ceremony officiant and design services. Together, we will create a beautiful ceremony that honors your love and your unique relationship. As an ordained interfaith and interdenominational minister, I officiate ceremonies for couples of all faiths, denominations, and those who are non-affiliated. I specialize in conducting spiritually based ceremonies, and I am happy to include elements from your faith tradition that are important to you.

Your ceremony is a sacred time during which you should feel comfortable and present. My intentions are to co-create a ceremony that reflects your style, personality, and traditions, while serving as a guide through the entire process. From intimate to large, indoor and outdoor, casual and formal, I can help you to hold a meaningful ceremony in a variety of styles and settings.

WHAT I OFFER:

If you would like to get acquainted before choosing an officiant, I will meet with you free of charge to discuss your plans and ideas.

I offer my expertise in the design and flow of ceremony, while including your visions.

I am present not only as an officiant, but also as a consultant, collaborator, and guide - listening to your needs and intentions for the ceremony.

I will guide you through a ceremony outline to use as framework, providing you with a comprehensive planning book containing sample ceremonies, readings, music, prayers and vows.

I will draft an initial version of your ceremony, which will be personalized and polished as we work together.

I will manage the requirements for completing and filing your Marriage Certificate.

I am available through all the stages of ceremony planning, including a guided rehearsal.

I am an ordained interfaith and interdenominational minister over 15 years of experience officiating ceremonies for couples of all faiths, denominations, and those who are non-affiliated.

Please contact me to discuss your plans and ask questions.

I look forward to talking with you!

612.702.2937

susan@willowroseweddings.com

5 Reviews for Rev. Susan Shopek

Kirsten · Married on 09/12/2010

Susan was a pleasure to work with and interested in knowing what we wanted for our ceremony right from the start. She worked with us on ceremony drafts, made suggestions and helped us put together a program. Susan willfully and happily met every request we made for our ceremony content. We would highly recommend her and her quality, professional work.

Susan, thank you for all you have done in preparation for our wedding ceremony! We so appreciate the attention and focus you have given our day – we have sincerely enjoyed working with you very much. Thank you also for all the wonderful personal attention and for incorporating the various aspects meaningful to us.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2007

“What a wonderful ceremony! It was exactly what Chris and I wanted. The day was perfect. Thank you for all of your insight and help.”

Sent on 08/22/2011

Erin · Married on 12/27/2002

Thank you so much for making our entire wedding experience even more special. You brought such a tremendous sense of calm and great spiritual energy every step of the way.

Sent on 10/01/2011