Rev. Stephan Bradley

• Big Sky Country Minister
  • I do thee wed

13 Reviews for Rev. Stephan Bradley

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2013

Stephan did an excellent job listening to what we wanted and created a beautiful ceremony for us. I would highly recommend him to anyone! =)

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Makenzie

Makenzie · Married on 09/01/2012

I panicked when my childhood pastor was unavailable to officiate our wedding ceremony. Thankfully, we found Rev. Bradley through the WeddingWire Website!! Not only did he provide us with a unique and beautiful ceremony, he was flexible and willing to work with our not-so-traditional beliefs. Rev. Bradley was truly a blessing and a breath of fresh air during the whole wedding planning process. In fact, some of my single bridesmaids want to use him for thier weddings (and none of them have even found the right guy yet)! Thank you for everything Rev. Bradley, we couldn't have done it without you!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Rev. Stephan Bradley's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor and a pleasure to perform your service. I wish you both all the best and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything at all. Sincerely, Stephan

dawn · Married on 08/31/2012

Having Rev. Bradley officiate our ceremony was like having a great friend guiding us. He was very easy to work with and accommodated all our requests and also provided ideas and suggestions which were so very helpful. We so enjoyed spending time with both him and his wife before and after the ceremony.

Sent on 09/06/2012