About Rev Russ Sorensen

Extraordinary and Memorable Wedding Ceremonies

I am an interdenominational ordained and licensed minister. I have been officiating at weddings for over 18 years. I am well versed in the traditions of the various Christian denominations as well as other faiths. I am especially well-suited to work with couples who identify themselves as spiritual rather than religious.

I became interested in becoming a minister who performs weddings after attending countless dull ceremonies for family and friends. I had this vision of a meaningful, inspiring, and moving wedding ceremony that was personal, uplifting, and lighthearted. So I began my mission to provide couples with their dream wedding.

Nothing is more fulfilling than witnessing two people in love express their mutual devotion before their assembled family and friends. Over the past 20 years, I have married people from all walks of life. I have helped couples incorporate their individual beliefs, customs and preferences into their wedding ceremony.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (6)
Non-religious (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Methodist (1)

Rev Russ was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue. He was great to work with, extremely knowledgeable and reassuring, and made us feel at ease with how the ceremony flow.

Our friends and family loved our ceremony!

Profile Picture Sue, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not be happier with Rev Russ. We first met Rev Russ at my cousins wedding - he was fantastic. Dave and I were not engaged yet, but there was no doubt in our mind who was going to perform our ceremony when the time came. Russ made the planning easy from day one. We met, we talked and he got it. He honed in on what we wanted and guided us throughout the journey with confidence, professionalism, kindness, and joy. When the day of our wedding came we knew that we were in good hands. Our friends and family loved our ceremony and Rev Russ. We are so grateful and pleased. We are glad we found him! Five stars are not enough. Roberta and Dave

Profile Picture Roberta, 11/3/17, 1 Review