Milwaukee, WI 53295 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Rev. Roger Hyttinen

Jackie · Married on 06/14/2014

Roger was amazing to work with. I will reccomend him to ANYONE who wants to get married and have an enjoyable ceremony. He was prompt in his responses to my questions I had along the way and was also just a fun guy to work with....Check him out and meet him! You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Lori · Married on 11/20/2010

Roger was wonderful to work with! He helped us make our wedding ceremony exactly what we wanted. We've already received many compliments on how the ceremony was perfectly tailored to who my husband and I are to each other. He was helpful and knowledgable, always willing to offer suggestions, but never, ever pushy. It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Nicole · Married on 12/18/2009

Rev. Hyttinen was a joy to work with! We had the privilege of attending a wedding he was officiating prior to our engagement and KNEW he was who we wanted to marry us. His personal touch and endless options were perfect as we worked to tailor a ceremony that captured our relationship. We highly recommend Rev. Roger Hyttinen to every bride and groom who want a memorable ceremony!

Sent on 03/09/2010