2917 Ground Robin Drive, North Las Vegas, NV 89084 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rev. Mose Henney

I have served over 20 years in Parish ministry and am now enjoying private and resort weddings. Over 7 years of experience in the Las Vegas area having performed virtually thousands of weddings on the strip, at private locations, in Southern California, Hawaii, and wherever the need is present.I've performed ceremonies for the famous, the not-so famous, and those who are soon to be famous. Yet, each couple is special to me and treated with the utmost respect, dignity, and loving care.

carolyn and kevin
the rev
heather i do
carolyn and kevin
the rev

32 Reviews for Rev. Mose Henney

• Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 10/14/2015

Rev. Henney is a really sweet and enlightened person. I couldn't be happier with my officiant choice.
    I'm from Brazil and had a destination wedding, so we only had the chance to meet a few days prior the wedding. But since our first email exchange, Rev. Henney was so considerate with me and my husband, asking us what kind of ceremony we would like to have, asking about our story together.
    From time to time, he would send us emails just asking how was the wedding prep going and wether we had any questions for him. I thought it was such a nice gesture. Showed us how much he cares about the couples he marries.
    So, when we finally met in person, I even cried with emotion as he said a few words of wisdom about married life and what a great step we're about to take. It was a really sweet moment.
    On our wedding day he showed up on time, did everything perfectly, and kept the ceremony short and funny. Just as we wanted.

Victoria · Married on 11/03/2012

Rev. Henney was amazing! He was very heartfelt and sincere, but also funny as well. Not only did we love the service, but multiple people who attended our wedding commented on how much they enjoyed the service as well!!

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2012

BOOK HIM!!!!! Everyone loved him from our wedding. He was funny, professional, punctual and everything you want in an officiant. Highly recommended. Very responsive on emails and even makes sure you have everything ready for your day which is super helpful when you have a million things to worry about. Thank you Rev. Mose Henney for such a wonderful day and experience!

Rev. Mose Henney FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA, CO, IA, MI, NV

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. Mose Henney 1
    Active Military Discount
    Having a great respect for our men and women in uniform I gladly offer a $50.00 discount on all services performed.

• 2917 Ground Robin Drive North Las Vegas, NV 89084 See on map