Lancaster, PA 17602 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rev. Megan Malick

Welcome to an amazing time of life. Your wedding is the first day of the next part of your life's journey. Now you will be officially traveling as a we rather than a me.

I specialize in meeting couples where they are, collaborating with them to co-create a ceremony that reflects their unique traditions, and assisting couples in transforming the stress of the wedding process. Together we take the snags of the journey and turn them into resources to build you up as a couple. Preparing for your wedding ceremony becomes much more than simply words on a page.

Important Details:

• All couples are welcome
  • I am seminary trained and ordained and am active at First Reformed United Church of Christ in Lancaster
  • I am a trained facilitator in premarital coaching and stepfamily coaching.
  • I am in-training to become a fully licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
  • I only book one wedding a day. You NEVER need to worry that I must get to to someone else's wedding.

If you are looking for a seminary trained and fully authorized officiant to help you celebrate your day and get the best start to your marriage, please be in touch with me.

I serve Lancaster County, Pa., and also serve York, Harrisburg, and Chester County, Pa., with an additional traveling charge. If you are having a destination wedding and wish for her to officiate, contact her for more information.

Follow Rev. Megan Malick on

megan at fireside tavern
alex and steph1635

17 Reviews for Rev. Megan Malick

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2017

Growing up under two very different faiths, we were looking for an officiant who would take the time to understand how we (individually and together) viewed the sanctity of marriage. Through word-of-mouth and an internet search, we found Megan. Megan is a kind and caring individual who met with us three times before our big day. In our sessions, she learned about our personalities, families, and future goals as a married couple. Planning a wedding is tough, and it was nice to know that the person officiating the entire thing actually knew us and helped us grow into our own family along the way. Megan was able to mold our faiths together and deliver the most wonderful ceremony to our closest family and friends. In the words of many of our wedding guests, “the ceremony was perfect.” We are so thankful to Megan for starting off our special day with a ceremony that we will hold close in our hearts forever. We also found a life-long friend, confidante, and supporter. Thank you, Megan!

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

We were looking for an officiant that included a few premarital counseling sessions so we could ensure we had a personalized ceremony and Reverend Megan was perfect! She gave us a lot of insight into the stress of the wedding planning process as well as what to expect after our wedding day. We entered into the process as strangers to Reverend Megan and ended feeling as though we had gained a friend. A five-star rating does not do justice to how much we would recommend her!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Rev. Megan Malick's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah and Todd. The feeling is absolutely mutual. What a joy to celebrate with you at your wedding. I can't wait to see where the two of you journey to in life.

Megan · Married on 09/09/2016

My husband and I could not have picked a better officiant. Megan's pre-marriage counseling was insightful and helped us build our relationship stronger. She asked questions to make us really think about how we communicated, coached us through hard conversations and kept us focused on our marriage instead of getting caught up in wedding planning. She took charge at the rehearsal to keep things moving, while taking the time to check in with both Kyle and I to see how were were doing. The ceremony that she wrote was perfect. You could tell that she got to know my husband and myself and our relationship very well, then incorporated it into the ceremony. We both highly recommend having Megan as your officiant.

Award

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English