About Rev. Jill Dillner

For a ceremony as unique as your relationship!

Congratulations and thank you for considering me as a potential officiant.

We are going to have fun together!

I am a Minister located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and I have been performing ceremonies for about 15 years.   I perform single faith, interfaith and no-faith ceremonies.  Your ceremony should reflect your relationship and your commitment to each other, as well as your beliefs.  (Or lack thereof!)

I believe the planning should offer as much excitement as the wedding! Your officiant should be fun, flexible and supportive. I work with my couples to create inspirational, spiritual and personalized ceremonies that reflect both their relationship and commitment to each other.  I will listen to your ideas, assist you with suggestions, and help you navigate the planning process. I support my couples in creating a day that is truly personal, spiritual, and beautiful.

You should be sure that your officiant has the desire, energy, and personality to make your ceremony all you have hoped for and more.

There are no rules for what has to be included, there are no standards to apply. Together we can create a ceremony that reflects you, your relationship and the commitment you are making toward each other.   I specialize in unique venues and park/beach weddings.  All situations are accepted and respected. Reasonable fees. Short Notice OK. Elopement option available.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Jewish (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)
Pagan (1)

Rev. Jill was amazing! Even though it was a short ceremony, her words and delivery were truly inspired! We wanted a quiet ceremony at home with just immediate family, and she delivered. Rev. Jill was early, and even patiently waited for my "not-so-punctual" witness without complaint. She was even able to produce a specialized wedding on very short notice! I cannot say thank you enough!!! She is definitely amazing! :)

Photo of Rev. Jill Dillner in Morganville, NJ - Add a comment...
Photo of Rev. Jill Dillner in Morganville, NJ - Add a comment...
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3574553, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Pagan, Non-religious, Licensed

We got married on 11/25/17 and had the pleasure of having Reverend Jill facilitate our ceremony. Rev. jill is a dream to work with. If you are looking for someone to captivate everyone and keep them holding on until the very last second of the ceremony then she is the one you want to use. She is seamless in her process as well as her presentation (she can also sew, father of the bride lost his button and she saved the day lol! ) Rev. Jill will meet with you and customize your ceremony to be just for you and make the flow perfect for whichever way you decide to have the ceremony unfold. I can't not say enough good things about her and how wonderful she is. We are still recieving complimens on how great the ceremony was !

View Vendor Response

78 Photos

My Photo Album

78 Photos

2 VIDEOS

A ceremony as unique as your relationship!
1:35 minutes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1498656923 002b766b7f7233f4 19143974 10100937251213139 1248675842248350625 o

Active Military

Redeem In-Store
I offer a 20% discount off my regular wedding fee for couples who are active duty military. Make sure to mention that you are active duty when you contact me!
#WW3b381dc1ae717152
1498656923 002b766b7f7233f4 19143974 10100937251213139 1248675842248350625 o

Active Military

Redeem In-Store
I take the sacrifice of our men and women in uniform, and the families they leave at home, very seriously. Many couples want to have a quick civil ceremony before one of them gets "shipped out" with plans for a formal wedding in the future. I will perform a free "elopement" ceremony for military couples clients prior to deployment or while home on leave. All you need is a marriage license and two witnesses.
#WWcff0948f092a7a5e

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Rev Jill is the best!!!!! I recommend her to all my friends and family!!!! Cant endorse more than that!!!

hi this is dj adam owner of this magic moment . i had the honor to work with rev. Jill several times. she is amazing at what she does. talking to her before and after the wedding i realize more and more how she is just like me. caring, honest personal and most of all amazing and passionate about what she does. there is not many people like jill in this world and i highly recommend her to marry anyone who is looking for that personal rev. thank you for being you jill

I have been a professional photographer for 30 years. I have had the pleasure to work with Jill on numerous weddings. All I can say is she really is the best. She always lends a personal touch to her weddings.

Rev. Jill officiated my friend's handfasting. The entire ceremony was beautifully orchestrated from beginning to end, including a cappella singing and ancient wiccan ritual. I was delighted to be a guest at my friend's nuptial ceremony and even more delighted to find inspiration from Rev. Jill. The first seeds were planted, during the handfasting, that officiating weddings and other rites of passage, might be something I might like to do.

108 PROS I KNOW

Events

15 Fletcher Dr, Morganville, NJ 07751   See On Map
732-718-9721 (phone)
Rev. Jill Dillner is a wedding officiant from new jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including jersey shore, central jersey, and south jersey. Rev. Jill Dillner is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the new jersey wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in personalized wedding ceremonies.