Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rev. Jennifer Keating

I specialize in KISS weddings - Keep It Simple & Small. From simple elopements to small home / park weddings with family and friends, there is beauty in simplicity and splendor in smallness.

Religious or secular, standard vows or customized, your location. Ceremony samples at www.dlntc.org/ceremonies.html. Prices starting at $100.00.

I serve most of Dallas County, as well as areas a bit farther east and north of the Garland area.

www.facebook.com/RevJenniferKeatingWeddingOfficiant

todo alt text
Customized Vows (2)
Single Religion (1)
No Denomination (1)

We decided to have a small quick wedding in Texas with a few friends prior to our large wedding next year, Jennifer was quick in her responses to all of my questions and so sweet. She arrived early to make sure she was familiar with what was happening and what we had set up. She was professional, well spoken and so great with our requests. We couldn't have been happier!! She's stayed in touch with me in regards to processing our license and its whereabouts! Thank you Jennifer!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leah , 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Absolutely loved her my fiance (well now husband) is primary Spanish speaking and she did our ceremony is Spanish so that he would be more comfortable this is even after I said she didn't have to when I spoke with her about our service. She even helped with guidance of a couple spots thought was great to have a ceremony. I would definitely recommend her 100 times over

Profile Picture Holly, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Keating was fantastic! My husband(!) and I were so thankful for her help, timeliness, flexibility, and professionalism. We had a last minute outdoor wedding and Rev. Keating was so lovely and patient with us as we setup, changed, and waited for a few friends in the cold! The day was perfect, and I am so thankful that Reverend Keating was a part of it. Thank you!

Profile Picture amelia, 11/22/17, 1 Review