New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rev. Eunice Coldman - Soulful Touch Ceremonies

I am Reverend Eunice Coldman, an ordained Interfaith Minister and a licensed Wedding Officiant in the City of New York serving the Tri-State and Long Island area.

It is my absolute pleasure to create for you a religious or spiritual wedding or commitment ceremony that celebrates, as defined by YOU, love, trust, respect, honesty, authenticity and family that is not legalistic, long, dull and boring (unless, of course, that is what you want!).

I offer soulful hands on non-denominational, inter-denominational, inter-faith wedding ceremonies. So, divorced Catholics, Jews marrying Protestants, Bapticostals, Muslims, Buddhists, LGBT, all of the above, a combination of the above or none of the above -- we can create an absolutely wonderful ceremony together. I am available for all cultures and traditions to provide a loving, romantic, spiritual moment for you to exchange your vows with each other in the presence of family, friends and the spiritual presence of your understanding.

Check out my website for more information. Give me a call and let's talk.

Reverend Eunice Coldman

TashaandAndrea2
TashaandAndrea1

15 Reviews for Rev. Eunice Coldman - Soulful Touch Ceremonies

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2014

Being a wedding officiant myself, everyone asked me, when it was my turn to get married "Who is going to marry you?" Having attended seminary with Rev. Eunice, there was no other name in my mind when it came time to have my special day. Rev. Eunice took the greatest care in learning about our unique relationship, skillfully weaving all of our Interfaith elements together into a powerful, memorable, sentimental, and fun ceremony on the beach in October. My family and friends have been raving about Rev. Eunice since that day!

If you want your ceremony to be one-of-a-kind and truly reflective of the unique love you and your beloved share, look no further than Rev. Eunice! ~Sarah and Kit (10.26.2014)

Mr. & Mrs. · Married on 06/15/2014

Reverend Eunice Coldman was absolutely wonderful. From our first phone call we felt a connection to her – as if we were talking to a close relative. She was very professional, comforting, warm, and funny and engaged us up until the time of the wedding. Rev. Coldman took her time to understand us as individuals and a couple which allowed her to create a ceremony that was unique and special to us.

Thank you Rev. Coldman for making our wedding day memorable.

Bronwyn · Married on 06/04/2014

The Rev, is such a lovely, genuine person, with a great sense of humour!

We knew the moment we met Rev that she was perfect for us and was extremely accommodating to what we were after for our wedding.

The Rev was very efficient and always kept us in the loop about anything that we needed to know. She guided us through this unknown territory with ease.

If you want someone who is relaxed, extremely friendly and professional, then the Rev is the one!

Award

Rev. Eunice Coldman - Soulful Touch Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. Eunice Coldman - Soulful Touch Ceremonies 1
    Pay in Full Discount
    Receive $50.00 discount for your ceremony when paid in full upon signing of contract. ($550.00 minimum).