About Rev. Erin Goodman

I am an ordained interfaith minister who specializes in helping all loving couples create unique, personal, and heart-centered wedding ceremonies.

My approach is non-denominational and holistic. I will not only help you to create a beautiful and meaningful wedding ceremony, but will also gently support and guide you to focus on self care, relationship-nurturing, and what happens after your wedding day.

Many of the couples I work with describe themselves as “spiritual, but not religious.” Others identity themselves as “hopeful agnostics” or “humanists.” I also frequently work with couples who have differing spiritual beliefs, or beliefs that differ from their families of origin.

.Whatever your personal spiritual beliefs are, together we will create a ceremony that feels authentic, comfortable and “just right” for you and your partner.

.In addition to guiding and supporting you spiritually, as an experienced writer and public speaker, you can rest assured knowing I will present your ceremony with the highest degree of professionalism.

.I provide ceremony services throughout all of Southern New England.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
Counseling (1)

Working with Erin was wonderful! She really took the time to get to know us and customized our ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Erin did a fantastic job on me and my husbands ceremony for our wedding. She made us feel comfortable and really valued what we had invisioned for our ceremony. We had multiple compliments on how very special and meaningful our ceremony was. She made it very special for us!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews

12 Photos

2 VIDEOS

PO Box 174, Hope Valley, RI 02832   See On Map
401-379-9774 (phone)
Rev. Erin Goodman is a wedding Officiant from Southern Rhode Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Newport, RI, South County, RI, and Eastern Connecticut. Rev. Erin Goodman is a professional Interfaith Minister that has been part of the Southern New England wedding industry since 2010 specializing in personalize wedding ceremonies.