Keene, NH 03431 Map · Phone number

About Rev. D'Vorah Kelley

I am an ordained Interfaith Community Minister in southwestern New Hampshire. If you are seeking a non-traditional, interfaith, spiritual ceremony, whether on a mountain top, beside a lake, or in a church of your choosing, I am available via phone, email, or in person to help you design a ceremony that is deeply personal and reflective of who you are as individuals and as a couple.

Wedding venues can be as varied as the people involved. I have officiated at weddings held outdoors under a canopy which was blessed by light rain; at the top of Pitcher Mountain in Stoddard NH; in the breakfast room of a waterfront hotel in Portland ME; and for a small gathering in the back yard of the bride's parents, which included a handfasting ceremony as part of the wedding.

We will spend some time together getting to know each other at our first meeting. Should we come to a mutually agreeable decision to continue our time together, you will be provided with a template from which to choose the elements you wish to have included in your ceremony. We will work together from this template to create your wedding ceremony. As my gift to you, you will receive the finalized copy of your ceremony as a momento.

Please visit my website for more information:

www.revdvorah.com

or my facebook page

Follow Rev. D'Vorah Kelley on

relsymbol
sophies hand
Rev. D'Vorah Kelley
Wedding ceremony under a canopy beside a lake.
Wedding ceremony under a canopy beside a lake.
After the pronouncement!
After the pronouncement!
relsymbol
sophies hand

Rev. D'Vorah Kelley FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Quaker

• Keene, 03431 See on map