66 Reed Carr Rd, Antrim, NH 03440 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Rev. Deborah Ashe

Welcome lovers...

Every single wedding needs a Wedding Officiant!

If you are looking for an Independent Officiant, Ordained Interfaith Minister and Certified Wedding Consultant, who represents the State and can provide a non-denominational but romantic and spiritually uplifting wedding ceremony that celebrates love, trust, respect, fidelity, honesty and family then you are in the right place!

Why a Professional Officiant?

The most important part of your wedding is the ceremony. Whether you are planning a religious or civil ceremony, you need the services of a Professional Wedding Officiant.
It is such an important day of your lives, one that will stay with you forever. It’s vital that you remember the day for it’s splendor and the celebration of your love.
As an interfaith/non-denominational Ordained Minister and Professional Wedding Officiant I can provide you with exactly the type of ceremony that you require.
I offer the following services:

Basic exchange of vow weddings.
Elopements.
Commitment ceremonies.
Religious ceremonies.
Handfastings.
Spiritual ceremonies.

all other services are easily arranged. Let me know what you have in mind, and we’ll work on it together.

Location, location, location.... Your wedding can be held anywhere. A chapel, church, favorite restaurant, your backyard, local venue. You name it, it can be done. Just make sure you have the permission of the venue to have your ceremony performed there.
I draw the line at underwater and hot air balloons, just so you know!
Follow Rev. Deborah Ashe on

1003001133a
image01

18 Reviews for Rev. Deborah Ashe

K · Married on 05/06/2016

Rev Debi was a wonderful reverend and officiant. We loved her from our first FaceTime conversation. She helped us construct a beautiful ceremony--one that people keep complementing us on. She was so flexible and accommodating. She is a true professional, and someone that really cares. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Rev. Deborah Ashe's reply:

Thank you very much! An honour to be a part of your wonderful day. I wish you much abundance and success for the future and thank you for including me.

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

Debi was amazing to work with. She was prompt with response time prior to the ceremony via email, helped us plan our ceremony and was wonderful. She made it easy and stress free. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Rev. Deborah Ashe's reply:

Thank you very much Jessica. May you be blessed with much happiness and abundance.

Crystal · Married on 10/03/2014

Rev. Debi is fantastic!! She made our ceremony one of a kind and so memorable!!! We were very happy with her services and couldn't have asked for anything more as she had everything covered. We have received many compliments about Rev. Debi and the ceremony over the last few days following our wedding. My husband and I would highly recommend Rev. Debi, she is GREAT!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Rev. Deborah Ashe's reply:

A fantastic couple to work with and a great honour. Say hi to Grandma for me!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rev. Deborah Ashe FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 337.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 25.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? ME, NH
  • What languages do you speak? English

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Rev. Deborah Ashe 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Rev. Deborah Ashe 2
    Consultation
    Wedding ceremony consultation. One 30 minute consultation when booking your custom written ceremony. [$25.00 value]
  • Rev. Deborah Ashe 3
    Military Discount
    10% off all services to active military personnel. One per event. Military ID needed to obtain discount.

• Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister
    Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

Whenever I am already booked, and need to refer a couple to someone else, the first person I turn to is Reverend Debi. She is a warm-hearted, kind, and caring spirit who is also a quintessential professional. An Ordained Minister who is well versed in many belief systems, Rev. Debi brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the wedding planning table.

• Sash Couture
    Sash Couture Wedding Dresses

wonderful person

• Marie Tyler Wiley
    Marie Tyler Wiley Wedding Officiants

Having been an part of an organization that Deborah belongs to (American Association of Wedding Officiants...(aawo) I can share with you that Deborah is passionate about her work (calling) and always willing to go the extra mile for her couples. When you hire Deborah..you are hiring an expert in making your wedding day dreams come true !!! :)

• 66 Reed Carr Rd Antrim, NH 03440 See on map