Rev. Connie Hanna

Kitty Hawk, NC View map

I am one of those grateful individuals who feels gifted with a desire to serve others with my passion for language and the spoken words of romance. For those couples
who consider themselves spiritual but not religious, I strive to bring the sacred spiritual into your wedding ceremony. I am currently working on two Buddhist wedding ceremonies that I am very excited about. I enjoy taking the intial consultation time to listen to your thoughts on religion and spirituality and have no personal agenda that I attempt to impose. Your ceremony is as individual as the two of you are and it is my work to create a meaningful ceremony for YOU.

I am an ordained inter-faith minister lisenced to perform weddings in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I have performed over 40 ceremonies and have never been late!

I believe that love is holy. I believe that love and commitment deserve to be honored, regardless of race or gender or sexuality. I believe John Lennon was right
when he sang "Love is all there is". If you ask me what I believe, I will tell you: "I believe in Love."

May you be well and happy,

Connie Hanna

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baha'i Faith

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    C Married on 09/04/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Connie performed the ceremony for my partner and I and it was fantastic. She worked with us to develop the elements of our program and offered great suggestions to incorporate the earth's elements into our ceremony. We couldn't be more happy with our wedding ceremony. Not only is Connie a great officiant, she is also a great person!
    Mike Married on 07/15/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Connie was everything we wanted and more!

Rev. Connie Hanna's reply:

Dear Mike and Becca,
    Your wedding will live in my memory as the closest to perfection I have yet to experience. I LOVED marrying you two!
    Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing!
    Connie
    Jessica Married on 06/21/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We feel incredibly fortunate to have found Connie to officiate our wedding. When things with our wedding started to go crazy and it became about every one else, Connie showed concern for our well being and for our future. She was able to help us connect and remember who our wedding was about. She is very easy to talk to, she responds very fast to emails or phone calls, and is extremely professional. We couldn't have asked for a better person to be with us during this time. After our ceremony, we had so many people tell us how beautiful and personal our wedding was. We still receive compliments about Connie from family and friends. Our vows felt so natural and comfortable for us. The wording of the ceremony is beautiful. As for cost, she is right in line with other officiants that we found. I would recommend her to anyone. We just can't say enough about her or thank her enough for making it so special.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Rev. Connie Hanna 1
Discount
Connie is also an accomplished jewelry artist. You may visit her Etsy store at: http://www.etsy.colorwoman.com Mention Wedding Wire when you contact me and you are entitled to a ten% discount on any wedding jewelry purchase or custom order.

1190 Duck Rd Kitty Hawk, 27949
7575819142

by appointment
Location of (Rev. Connie Hanna)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding