About Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant

The heart of the couple should be the heart of the ceremony!

Rev. Barbara is a non-denominational minister performing wedding ceremonies on the Outer Banks of North Carolina from Corolla, to Nags Head, to Hatteras. She helps couples create and enjoy beautiful and unique wedding ceremonies that fully capture their commitment to and love for each other. She believes that the heart of the couple is the heart of the ceremony! Barbara was selected by the Outer Banks Wedding Association to be the officiant for one of their Dream Wedding Giveaways. She is also a member of the International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants. If you visit her website at www.myobxofficiant.com  you can enter her contest for a chance to win her services for FREE! She also offers discounts as well as performs elopement and vow renewal ceremonies at competitive rates. Go to www.myobxofficiant.com/packages/  to she her rates.

Personally, Barbara has called the beautiful Outer Banks "home" since 1983. She will tell you that her life has been enriched and truly blessed not only by her spiritual work but also by her volunteer work with hospice and Parkinsons Disease patients. In 2011 Barbara was honored to receive the North Carolina Governor's Award for Volunteer Service. She is also an artist showing her works at the Dare County Arts Council Gallery where she serves on the Gallery Committee. See what other brides and grooms are saying about Barbara at www.myobxofficiant.com/testimonials/

Call and talk to Rev. Barbara (252-202-5424) or email her (barbara@myobxofficiant.com) and save your date with her!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Earth-Based (2)
Unitarian (2)
Civil Union (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)

Words cannot do justice for the experience we had with Barbara. We were planning remotely from Chicago and she gave us a list of vendors, replied to emails promptly, and the warmth that she exudes via email and calls makes you feel like you're talking to a very dear friend. When she asked us to send her our "love story", I knew we made the right choice. The ceremony was PERFECT, Barbara is destined to be uniting people...her warmth and honesty and love for what she does makes it so beautiful. Cannot thank her enough!!
Ben and DeAun Jude Chicago, IL October 20,2017

Profile Picture DeAun, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can’t thank Barbara enough for making our wedding a wonderful experience! The ceremony fit our personalities perfectly! We wanted a simple sweet ceremony, just the two of us in a romantic location. As we live in Ohio we hadn’t met her before the ceremony, just a exchanged a few emails. But in those emails I could tell that she was the person for us! She was so nice and helpful, helping us get organized from so far away. She performed an amazing ceremony and we were blessed to find her. Thank you Barbara for everything and making our day wonderful

Diane and Rick Sawyer

2:32 minutes
Emily & Jesse
1:32 minutes

9 ENDORSEMENTS
There are very few officiants on the Outer Banks that I feel comfortable recommending. Partially because I'm not really there when they perform the ceremony. But everything I've heard about how Babs makes a ceremony special for couples has been excellent. And besides that, I know her personally to be a very kind and genuine person.

Barbara is my mentor and I have learned so much from her. Watching her work with couples is inspiring. She truly brings a couple's true heart into each and every ceremony. Her careful attention to detail is evident in each ceremony.

Rev. Barbara Mulford is such a wonderful person and we're always thrilled when we hear we'll be working with her! Rev. Barbara really goes the extra mile for her couples and puts a lot of heart into each and every ceremony we've seen her perform. She's definitely one of the best officiants in our area and we highly recommend her services to anybody looking for a minister in the Outer Banks of N.C.!

Such a wonderful lady. Kind and thoughtful. Couples love working with her and so do I!

89 PROS I KNOW

Events

1409 Captain's Circle, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948   See On Map
252-202-5424 (phone)
Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant is a wedding officiant from the Outer Banks, North Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Corolla, Nags Head, and Kitty Hawk. Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Outer Banks wedding industry for many years. We specialize in non-denominational & spiritual personalized wedding ceremonies.