8 Fairlawn Ave, Randolph, NJ 07869 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Alexander Baker

Your wedding is the day that you will remember for the rest of your life. Let me create a ceremony that expresses your feelings for one another. I will guide you through the planning processes and make sure that you have the ceremony that you want. I have samples to choose from or you can share your ideas with me to create something unique. I travel throughout Northern and Central NJ.

alex
Ring Exchange
Ring Exchange
alex

14 Reviews for Rev. Alexander Baker

patrice · Married on 10/16/2011

Rev. Alexander Baker performed a beautiful wedding ceremony for us.
    Would reccommed him to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2011

ray · Married on 09/04/2011

We made the right choice in hiring Rev. Baker to be the officiant for our wedding. With all the horror stories you hear about the minister being late; that was a big thing he was more then on time to both the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. Out of anyone- vendors, etc.. involved in our wedding, I really think Rev. Baker was the most easy to be comfortable with. He will absolutely accommodate any of your needs with the vows. Me and my wife are not religious and it was very important to us that the vows be strictly non-religious. Rev Baker had a really great sample ceremony that he gladly made a few changes to and let us do part of our vows in our own words. To some it up, if you're thinking of having Rev. Baker be part of your wedding- do it!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Christin · Married on 08/21/2010

Rev. Alex Baker was wonderful to work with for our wedding. He was just what we were looking for- someone who was willing to give us guidance on how to make our ceremony truly "our own." He was very professional, yet laid back which completely worked for Steve and I- we knew after meeting that he would be our officiant. He allowed us to put together what we wanted for the ceremony from his large collection of samples- he had everything from unity candle ceremony, rose ceremony, reading, prayers, poems and samples of other actual wedding ceremonies which he officiated. In the end, we couldn't have been happier- I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Rev. Alexander Baker FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination

• Amaryllis Ensemble
    Amaryllis Ensemble Wedding Musicians

As a musician performing for ceremonies, we really on excellent officiants like Reverend Baker to make everything so smoothly!

• Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
    Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Rev. Baker many times in the past few years. All my clients have raved how wonderful and understanding he is. If you are looking for someone for your ceremony,I cannot think of a better person to contact

• 8 Fairlawn Ave Randolph, 07869 See on map