Hanford, CA 93230 Map · Phone number

About Retrospective Imagery

We are a photography couple, and photography is our passion!

We love capturing candid moments. We strive to be visual storytellers.

As a couple, we are nerds. We are goofy. We are passionate. We are spontaneous. We are classy without being pretentious. We love creating stylized, photojournalistic, candid and creative shots that tell unique stories of their own!

As we plan our own wedding and look forward to starting our own family, we realize the importance and desire that goes with seeking a competent and creative photographer. We would be honored and thrilled to capture your precious moments, and help to visually tell your unique story!

Photography is our hobby, and we pass our love and passion on to others via affordable prices, fun sessions and you-keep-everything packages with no hidden fees. We are entering a digital age where amateur photoshoppers are abundant, and digital prints are highly valued and sought after. It is our policy to provide the digital prints and let you choose which ones to keep, print, or throw out. We don’t hold any of your images hostage and make you choose which memories you can afford.. you get to keep them all at our hourly rate. ^_^

All of our packages include a location of your choice, and a copyright free DVD with all of your touched up and raw digital images. (Averaging 30-40 per hour per photographer.)

1 photographer and up to 6 hours of photography coverage – $1000

2 photographers and up to 8 hours of photography coverage – $1400

Engagement session, 2 photographers and unlimited day of coverage – $1500

Each additional hour is $150. There are NO hidden fees! The only exception is in the case you request photography outside of Visalia, Tulare or Hanford, in which case we’d need gas and travel expenses covered.

sar116
DSC0474
DSC0463

7 Reviews for Retrospective Imagery

Shauna · Married on 08/26/2012

Excellent EXCELLENT pictures!! They really know how to capture the really special moments that you want to remember. Rather than basic portrait photos (which can be a little stale), they go out of their way to take really fun, beautiful, and magical photos that are full of life!

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Gingi & Jonathan are amazing! They are the sweetest couple! Both very professional but not in an uptight way at all. I am always really awkward infront of a camera, but they made me feel so at ease. Most of the time I didn't even know they were taking pictures! And when it was time for some posed shots, it was so relaxed! Gingi has such an eye for the little details and she is so easy to work with. They captured our wedding day so beautifully! I look at the pictures and am just in blown away that they were able to capture all of the things I wanted with such elegance. Our wedding day was perfect and our photographers were THE BEST! I would highly recommend Retrospective Imagery to ANYONE! We had 3 weddings the summer of 2012, we were in 2 and ours was the third, and not to brag but our pictures are BY FAR the BEST! And our photographers were the easiest to deal with, the nicest and most polite! My family thought they were friends of ours! Thank you so much Gingi and Jonathan!

P.S. We still want to go hiking with you guys!

Christine · Married on 07/21/2012

My husband and I planned a wedding in South Lake Tahoe from our home in Texas - we found Retrospective Imagery through a random internet search, and didn't even meet them until our wedding day! We definitely lucked out - they were well priced, and you can tell they love what they do. Gingi and Skye took SO many photos, it was tough to pick our favorite ones - there were so many! They definitely captured the love my husband have for each other, and the energy from the entire evening. Do yourself a favor and book them for your event!

Award

Retrospective Imagery FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• My Specialty Cakes
    My Specialty Cakes Wedding Cakes

What an awesome team to work with! Not only does Gingi and her team capture all the important moments, but to work with her as a vendor is amazing! I worked with her on a location wedding over the summer and it was so easy to get everything set up and ready. On weddings where there are a thousand things happening at once, she really helped to make it feel effortless. I will be referring my brides to her as often as I can! Can't wait to work together again!

• Genesis Master of Events
    Genesis Master of Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with Retrospective Imagery on Several Weddings and love their work. The photos are amazing!!! Even more, as a professional wedding planner,looking out for my clients best interest is my top priority and I can say, I never have to be concerned with their professionalism and their business ethics. They are truly a blessing. We look forward to many more events with them.