W10267 County Road B, Coleman, WI 54112 Map · Phone number

About Resolution Photography

Hello. My name is CJ and creating artistic and modern wedding images is what I do. Having shot both nationally and internationally, I've found that it doesn't matter how nice the venue or wedding dress is, it's only going to be as good as the photographer and they're artistic abilities. With a background in fashion and senior photography, I bring a modern style and twist to weddings. So if you're wanting something modern, artistic, or even "epic", then I'd love to meet with you!

Follow Resolution Photography on

img8023
door county wedding photographe

6 Reviews for Resolution Photography

Alyssa · Married on 09/04/2015

I just got my wedding photos back from my wedding this past weekend, and I could not be any happier with them. I chose CJ because his wife took my senior pictures when I was in high school, and after reviewing his website his photos were by far my favorite and for a great price. Our wedding took place across the country from where we are currently living, so planning was not always simple. However he was easy to work with and made adjustments to our photo package since we were not able to meet with him beforehand to take engagement photos due to living 2,000 miles away. He was awesome with responding quickly to my questions all the way from the first email I sent him until after I had received my photos. We also weren't very decisive on what kind of photos we wanted to take, but he was great at improvising to come up with some creative and fun photos for us, as well as the traditional ones. I would definitely recommend him for anyone getting married in the Green Bay area.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Courtney · Married on 01/31/2014

CJ and Jilane are great to work with. My initial request was that I wanted photos that were unique to us and represented our lifestyle and who we are as a couple. CJ set up our shoot at an incredible building down town and we had a great time with him and Jilane during our shoot. The engagement photos surpassed my wildest dreams. In fact, CJ posted a sneak peek linked to my facebook page and my family and friends were calling and texting me raving about how great they turned out. I would strongly recommend this dynamic team to anyone friend who treasures photos/memories as much as we do. I cant wait to see the wedding pictures!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2014
  • User1566354 · event on: 09/29/2013

Resolution did an awesome job on my engagement pictures. They were very interested in my ideas, and incorporated them as well as had their own awesome ideas that came out perfect in the pictures. The pictures were better than I could imagine, and represented us very well. They did a fabulous job on the pictures at a great value, and very reasonable time between pictures being taken and pictures in hand. We are beyond pleased. Very friendly and makes you feel special. Already have them booked for my wedding and can't wait to see the amazing job and pictures I will have to remember MY special day. I recommend Resolution to take your pictures, you WON'T regret it.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Resolution Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2801
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums