7787 Lippizan, Riverside, CA 92507 Map · Phone number

About rerdphotography

WELCOME EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR VISITING
MY SITE. RERDPHOTOGRAPHY YOUR DREAMS START HERE FOR ALL OF YOUR WEDDING GLAMOUR AND EROTIC PHOTOGRAPHY CALL TODAY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT 909-644-0190 Hello and thank you for visiting my page. My name is Rob Roe. I'm a photographer. I do weddings, Glamour and Erotic photography. I have been doing weddings for about 5yrs now. I try and keep it simple for you and that way I keep my prices down and give you a better package deal. I do all the hard work for you. One thing I do is come to you. So I have no studio over head. I work from home. I try and do my best to give you the fastest turn around I can. I know you would like to see the pictures from you wedding as soon as you can. So I put a few on my website as soon as I can so you have something to look at. Once all of them are done, I put them on my storefront and you, your family and friend can buy them at a low price. No middle man, no pressure sales. You buy what you want. I also well do you pre wedding shoot at a low price for you. I will do all your Glamour shots for you. If you want to give you groom to be something sexy for him from you, I can do that for you. I'm very flexible and will work with you on big day. I know there is always questions on your mind and I will answer them for you. My prices might be cheap, but you will get the best work out of me. I work with you not against you. More stuff coming soon.

909-644-0190

I also have stuff on www.modelmayham.com and www.sexyjobs.com They are modeling sites that I belong too. I enjoy shooting people in there best. I like to have fun when I shoot.

IMG8330