622 Woodduck DR SW, Brookings, OR 97415 Map · Phone number

About Replicca Wedding Gowns

At Replicca we make your beautiful wedding gowns and formal wear according to each one of our brides specific needs! When you order a gown from us, we will get your measurements, and pay special attention to all the details that you desire! I have included a variety of suggestions in various gown categories, however, I encourage you to please e- mail me a photograph or a drawing of your dream dress and we will make it happen together! No Worries! Any gown you choose is of the finest quality and workmanship - nothing less than what a bride should expect on the most anticipated day of her life! Your gown will be tailored for you and what you really want! We also offer a variety of different fabric and colors. We are so sure that you will love your gown, I give you my "iron-clad" guarantee that I will do EVERYTHING I possibly can to make sure ALL my brides are 100% satisfied! Your custom-made gown is yours for the asking!

"Let Replicca make your wedding dress dreams come true!"

Hi! I am Melanie Heller, Owner, Designer & Founder of repliccaweddinggowns.com
My company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. We provides brides with a custom made wedding gown that is tailored to her own specifications! I do designer inspired wedding gowns and formal-wear, for a very affordable price! It is a wonderful alternative to brides that cannot afford to buy a Designer label gown! I also give brides an opportunity to submit a design of they're very own, and will even give the bride her own label sewn right onto her gown, if she herself has designed and presented a custom sketch of her own creation! I also want to share a little about myself and why I created and designed repliccaweddinggowns.com. Sincerely Yours,

Melanie Heller, Owner

RWGSC232OF3JPGw300h400
0c8e0dce298552ed FB IMG 1498173371113

19 Reviews for Replicca Wedding Gowns

tricia · Married on 10/26/2010

Melanie Heller was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made the exact wedding gown, the only gown out of hundreds, that I had to have! The cost was half of what the I would have paid elsewhere. Also, we kept in touch often thru phone and email, always able to reach her, sometimes, just to say hi! I 100000000% recommend repliccawediinggowns!!

Mrs. Tricia Bower!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Vanessa · Married on 08/22/2010

For as long as I can remember I wanted to have a designer dress for my wedding. However, it was not until I started planning my wedding did I realize how pricey those gowns would be. I simply could not justify such an expense. While I knew that I would not be able to afford the dress of my dreams, I did not want to substitute my dreams because they did not match the size of my pocket. This is why I started researching dress makers and found Melanie. I looked at many sites and even began working with one, however that person was not willing or able to give me exactly what I wanted.
    I was very skeptical when I found Melanie, I thought it might be a scam or that it would be amateur looking. I sent Melanie countless pictures of my dress, I was EXTREMELY picky, but she was patient and reassuring. Best of all, she totally delivered.
    I asked to make a designer dress, and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Same fabric, same color (but better, more rich),and style. I looked fabulous on my wedding day. Being a bit of a fashionista I knew that I had to wow my expectant guests, they are still talking about it! It is truely a testament to Melanie and her team that they can everything from elegant and simple to edgy and fashion forward.
    Hands down, Melanie and Repplica Wedding Dresses is the BEST decision I made for my wedding! Even if I had the money to buy a designer gown I wouldn't! She is awesome!

Sent on 09/12/2010

Brandy · Married on 07/05/2010

Replicca wedding gowns is absolutely amazing to work with! I fell in love with a dress which is way out of my budget so I began looking for vendors online who might be able to make a dress that resembled what I wanted. A lot of the vendors I found had terrible reviews so I was super excited to find all the great reviews on wedding wire for Melanie. I contacted her and after receiving a quote that was literally 1/10th of the price the designer wanted I figured I'd go for it. I was completely shocked with the end result! Not only did my dress look almost identical to the designer gown, it looked even better!! When I recieved the dress I looked it over and even showed it to my future mother-in-law as she is very handy with sewing and quilting. We were both so amazed with the craftsmanship and quality of work, the attention to detail... everything was top notch. There really is no better quality for the price, if you're looking for a designer gown on a budget then you can rest easy choosing Melanie and Replicca!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Replicca Wedding Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

• 622 Woodduck DR SW Olympia, 97415 See on map
    541-254-0363 (Phone number)
    By appt only please :-) I now offer personal appts for clients in Olympia, Washington and the world via the world wide web