Sarasota, FL 34231 Map · Phone number

About Rental Depot Wedding Tent & Event Co

RENTAL DEPOT WEDDING TENT AND EVENT COMPANY has been serving Sarasota and Western Florida since 1972 .Beach Weddings on our world-class white sands are what we do . Beautiful formal ceremonies . Elegant tents for that once in a life-time event.

COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN (CAD) in the hands of our expert staff will creat the optimum layout for the dining /dancing /food &beverage service required to make your event work perfectly under your tent , or in your backyard .

Our inventory of tables , chairs ,dance floors , staging , china , flatware ,linens ,audio-visual and tenting is clean , up to date and of excellent quality .

0309141114d
stage photo sent 1

22 Reviews for Rental Depot Wedding Tent & Event Co

• kmckilli

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2018

Quick and easy to work with

We only rented a few chairs, but the process was quick and easy.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Lin

Lin · Married on 11/15/2016

The owners and employees were helpful, took there time with me and allowed me to pick up and drop off my rentals with flexibility. Highly recommend them

Sent on 12/28/2016

Rental Depot Wedding Tent & Event Co's reply:

We do our best to give the best customer service possible that helps us accommodate the best way possible. Thank you for choosing us for all of your holiday rental needs... Happy new year...

I rented my cake stand - a vintage mirrored one - from this vendor. Their prices definitely beat the other vendors I was looking at. They were very flexible and even let me pick up the cake stand two days before my wedding because I knew it would be crazy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Rental Depot Wedding Tent & Event Co's reply:

thank you, we always try our best to accommodate any event especially weddings because of the time restraints involved. Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you for anniversary/BBQs in the future.

Rental Depot Wedding Tent & Event Co FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 40.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 250.00

• South Gate Center
    South Gate Center Banquet Halls

The folks at Rental Depot are the best to work with. They go out of their way to accommodate on delivery and pick up times, etc. I always know that I can count on them to come through.

• Anna Maria Island Resorts
    Anna Maria Island Resorts Hotel Weddings

Rental Depot is our exclusive go-to tent company! They are professional, punctual and accurate. Their attention to detail has made planning a breeze for my clients and myself. They also use their expertise to make suggestions and observations about a set-up that may work better... and they have always been on point!

• Sarasota, 34231 See on map