615 W 9400 S Suite 107, Sandy, UT 84070 Map · Phone number

About Rent The Dress

Rent The Dress was created to make your once in a lifetime event an unforgettable experience. Because we know you really only do "wear it once" we've created a way to dress your wedding for less.

RentTheDress.com in 2011 to change the way people shop for their wedding. With more than a decade experience in the wedding industry they saw a need that wasn’t being met in the marketplace, becausewhat do you do with a dress you only wear one time?

RentTheDress was created because you deserve to look amazing on your wedding day without spending thousands of dollars on an outfit you only wear once.

so… Rent, Love, and Get Married!

Follow Rent The Dress on

dsc0057
2067

55 Reviews for Rent The Dress

Ellen · Married on 09/12/2015

We went to Rent The Dress for bridesmaid dresses. We worked with Amanda who was very nice and affordable. For my bridesmaids, I wanted to let them pick their own styles and colors. Amanda has an entire room dedicated to different dress styles and colors which allows the bridesmaids to narrow down what looks good on them. After all that, though, everyone picked the same color and style. Go fig. Anyhow, Amanda gave me a really good price that included the alterations. Everyone looked gorgeous!

Claudia · Married on 08/31/2015

I found my dress within 2 hours. Rent The Dress was my 3rd stop and as soon as I walked in, I loved ALL the dresses that they had! I tried on only 2 dresses and I loved them both, but just then my mom pulled out one that wasn't something I would have tried on and... there it was! My search was over. The fittings were great and I loved my dress a little more every time I tried it on. The pre wedding photos look amazing and I can not wait the time to wear my dress :).

Kathleen · Married on 08/30/2015

Thank you so much Rent The Dress for all your help in finding me the perfect dress for my wedding!

I had complements from everyone telling me how beautiful my dress was! I will send you over some pictures when they arrive from the photographer.

Thank you once again!

Rent The Dress FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 615 W 9400 S Suite 107 Sandy, 84070 See on map