We come to you!, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Rent Sons

Rent Sons is a Rhode Island based company with communities all over the East Coast, including Charleston, SC. We 'rent' out young people (called Sons and Daughters) to do any simple job for an affordable rate ($35/hr). We've done over 65,000+ hours of work for 5000+ customers (we call them Neighbors) with consistent stellar ratings. (Google "Rent Sons" and check out our 500+ 5-star reviews.)

Rent Sons does many types of jobs, but weddings are our specialty. We’ve been doing weddings for over 10 years, everything from small backyard weddings to A-List celebrity weddings—including event assistance at Jennifer Lawrence's Newport wedding in October 2019!

We can help with set-up / tear down, moving chairs and tables, directing parking, we can support with your caters, florist, photographers, decorators, tent rentals, etc. Anything that need an extra hand! Think of the Sons and Daughters and just an extension of your family.

All Sons and Daughters are client facing, fully insured, background checked, certified, and will be supervised by our experienced Charleston community manager, Luke Shirley. Please note, it says on our website we don't work Sundays, but for weddings, we make an exception!

Go to rentsons.com/son-assistance to submit a rental request today!

events1 51 1985953 160036917029030

1 Reviews for Rent Sons

Rent Sons Pricing

Rent Sons Price Rates

Rent Sons FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Setup
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

Team of Rent Sons

Luke Shirley

Luke Shirley

Charleston Community Manager

Born and raised in Charleston, my love for my community stems from the people that have made me who I am. First are my parents, John and Diana Shirley who first met in Downtown Charleston and taught me how to love and live humbly. Then there is the College of Charleston and all of the amazing professors who mentored me for those years, all of whom gave me a more nuanced understanding of how to “Know Thyself”. Lastly, there is my Crossfit Community that has instilled in me perseverance, integrity & community that I hope to extend through Rent Sons!

Pat Brown

Pat Brown

Rent Sons CEO / First Son

Starting by knocking on every door in his town to pay for college, to then randomly doing water special effects concerts for a bit, then back to having other people knock on doors to build Rent Sons here in Rhode Island (where the company is based), Pat is an interesting person. He likes to look at life as a grand adventure. He sees everything having deep beauty and meaning. He also can boogie like its 1999.

Meg Hannon

Meg Hannon

Receptionist

Meg Hannon grew up in Westerly, Rhode Island and just recently moved to East Providence. While attending Salve Regina University, she fell in love with Newport & is excited to represent Rent Sons as the Newport office’s receptionist. She loves to laugh, surround herself with quality friends, and enjoys all things spooky.

View team

• We come to you! Charleston, SC, 29407 See on map
    (844) 937-7667 (Phone number)
    (843) 303-7427 (Other Phone Number)
    Receptionist: 9am-5pm, M-F Charleston Community Manager: 24/7