Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rent-a-Centerpiece

Rent Ostrich Feather Centerpieces, Lamp Shades (lampshades), Cendelabras in Los Angeles & Chicago!

For those who dare to be different, we are excited to introduce an alternative to "just flowers" centerpieces. Our innovative and creative designs are sure to impress those with the most exquisite taste.

Rent A Centerpiece is a special events décor rental company specializing in Ostrich Feather Centerpieces, Lamp Shade Centerpieces and Candelabra Rentals.

We have the trendiest designer centerpieces for Weddings, corporate events, Sweet 16,
Quinceañeras, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Birthday or engagement parties, bridal or baby showers. We also provide bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, pomander / kissing balls and other floral décor.

Centerpieces, bouquets and other event accessories are customizable in a variety of color combinations and floral assortments.

Check us out online at Rentacenterpiece.com, contact us at

Info@rentacenteriece.com for a quote or call
562-303-0427 (Los Angeles) 312-929-9685 (Chicago) to schedule a consultation.

We look forward to hearing from you.

At Rent A Centerpiece, we treat YOUR event as if it is our own©

Setup (3)
Candles/Holders (2)
Vases (2)
Clean Up (1)

Elvin was a treat to work with. He followed up on the order, confirmed in advance and showed up exactly when he said. It was one less thing I had to keep track of.

Profile Picture Allene, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Anya was amazing. She took the time to bring samples to my home. I rented candelabras with ostrich feathers for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful!! Every one loved my centerpieces! I would definitely recommend this company for your centerpiece needs.

Profile Picture Roxann, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

I highly recommend Anya and Rent-a-Centerpiece. Anya and her team are very professional and the quality delivered was superior! I celebrated my husband's milestone birthday along with New Years and everyone's jaws drop when they saw the room with the beautiful centerpieces on display. I also had a need for a large quantity and even through we were close to the date and during holiday rush Anya worked her magic and was able to accommodate my need. She even went a bit over what I expected. I received compliments from the time they were delivered/set up and still receiving calls about the wonderful experience. If you are looking for a company that will deliver actually what you order, on time and with the highest level of professionalism please consider Anya and Rent-a-Centerpiece. I know that you will not be disappointed! I just can't say enough about how pleased I am that I selected Anya and will use her again and again. I read reviews so I do hope that my write up helps you choose l a company that will leave you completely satisfied! I have tons of pictures that capture the beauty of the centerpieces, but waiting to get the disc from the photographer.

Profile Picture Gwendolyn, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews