Reno Photobooth Company

Reno Photobooth Company

NV

41 Reviews for Reno Photobooth Company

Everyone enjoyed the photo booth. It was a great addition to our wedding!

Profile Picture Bobbie, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional, nice and helpful. Having the photo booth for a wedding reception was alot of fun. Pictures and messages from the guests will have ever lasting memories for the bride and groom. Much better than a guest book that gets signed and put in a drawer somewhere, Our guests are still making comments on how much fun a was. Really got some fun great pictures. Highly recommend for any kind of special event.

Profile Picture User4370031, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome service provided back-up booth, very please with this company!!

Profile Picture David, 8/9/14, 1 Review

Flip Book
Social Media Integration
4 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
I highly recommend Reno Photo Booth, Jo and her team are wonderful. I DJ over 20 weddings every year and I work with some of the best and some of the worst wedding vendors there are. I spend a ton of time networking with vendors I feel are worth my time to refer out because it is as much of my reputation as it is theirs. I have to say Reno Photo Booth is one of the best. It is about making the bride and groom love their one special day. It takes a team and someone who knows what they are doing. Just say yes!

The BEST photobooth company serving Reno / Lake Tahoe. Hands down, bar none. Your search is over!!! Trust me on this one!

I see Reno Photobooth at every event and for great reason! They have beautiful booths and the warmest staff. They truly care about their brides AND the community. Jo is always donating her time when she can for community events and it has made a lasting impression on me. Thank you Jo for all you do!

Matt and Jentry: Photographers has worked with Reno Photobooth Company at several weddings, and we are always impressed with their level of professionalism and how they interact with wedding guests and vendors. Reno Photobooth Company has a wonderful product, provides a super fun experience for any wedding, and is a MUST-HAVE...you will be glad you had them there!!

Jo at Reno Photobooth really exemplifies customer service. Her standards are high, her equipment top-notch, and the fun level she brings to an event just makes that event shine and will exceed your expectations. I do my job because I love it, and I think it shows in my work. Jo and everyone at Reno Photobooth have the same attitude, and with every guest most likely interacting with the people running your photobooth, you want somebody like her or her staff taking care of your guests.