409 W Charles St, Matthews, NC 28105 Map · Phone number

About Renfrow Farms

Renfrow Farms is a wedding floral design company and family farm located in Matthews, North Carolina. Using organic and sustainable methods, they grow and design arrangements for their clients’ dream weddings. The team finds immense joy in creating beautiful arrangements that help reflect the love between a couple and their loved ones on such a special day. They have been creating pieces for celebrations throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina area since 2011.

Together as a family, the team at Renfrow Farms produces arrangements that are country, eclectic, romantic, rustic, or vintage. Before the big day, the designers sit down with clients at a consultation to discuss options and how to make the arrangements cohesive with the rest of the event. If requested, full event design can also be accommodated. When the wedding day arrives, the team will deliver and set up the arrangements to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Renfrow Farms offers several selections to choose from, including:

• Aisle decor

2 Reviews for Renfrow Farms

• I

Isabelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Blown Away

I was so excited to use a local florist for my flowers. Renfrow Farms was amazing. We did the buckets of blooms and built our own centerpieces and had them make all the bouquets for the wedding party. The flowers were stunning. I was overwhelmed with how beautiful everything was. I didn't give to much guidance because I trusted that they would do something beautiful and I'm so glad I let them take the lead. I could not have been happier. I hope one day I have another location to use Renfrow again!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Renfrow Farms's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Isabelle! You were so wonderful to work with and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the flowers! Thank you for trusting us with the decor for your most special day, we are grateful to have the honor of playing a small part in your celebration. All the best to you and your husband for a lifetime full of love!!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Pressly and Renfrow Farms was one of my favorite parts of our wedding! Pressly was so easy to work with and was very creative! I was able to give her a color swatch with a few general ideas, and she created beautiful arrangements for the day of our wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Renfrow Farms FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Single Flowers

• 409 W Charles St Matthews, NC, 28105 See on map