Renees Bridal

• GENT'S FORMAL WEAR
  • Ruthy's Creations & Alterations

43 Reviews for Renees Bridal

Jamiliya · Married on 09/03/2017

WOW!!! This was by far the best experience I could have had when choosing my wedding dress. Renee and her staff were so professional and truly made the appointment about what I wanted to see myself in for my big day. Miss Hope (consultant) was very patient and helped me customize my perfect dress. That was a plus in my book. Renee will design a dress for you from scratch or if you find a dress you like but want to add or change something about it she offers that as well. I said YES TO THE DRESS!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • User7719775 · 2+ years ago

Renee and her staff was great from the moment I called them. Renee is personally involved and could tell my style within 3 mins of talking to me on the phone. I had been looking for my dress for months and was starting to think I'd get married in jeans but Renee's saved the day. She worked me in on my tight schedule and never made me feel rushed like some other places. I ended up finding my dream dress! It feels so good checking that off my list! Do yourself a favor and make Renee's your first stop, it will save you so much stress and worry.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/19/2016

Had a WONDERFUL first experience shopping and buying my wedding dress today at Renee's. Hope was the employee working with me and she was very professional and helpful. They made me feel like a beautiful bride and were very easy to work with. After trying on about 8 dresses we found the perfect one and Renee paired it with the perfect veil and jewelry. I cannot wait to go back in for my fittings. What a great experience, thank you Renee and Hope!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2015