855 Spruce Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88001 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Renee's Bridal

Renee’s Bridal Boutique has been serving the Las Cruces community and the Southwest for over 30 years. Locally owned and operated, we are the only wedding-related store in Las Cruces. We offer an abundance of services to fit any need for every bride!

Here at Renee’s, we focus on more than just selling you something pretty- we strive to create an experience you’ll always remember. It is our mission to prepare you for the moments most special to you.

Come visit our store or give us a call at (575) 521-0872 to schedule an appointment.
Let us help you create the event of your dreams here at Renee’s Bridal Boutique.

Follow Renee's Bridal on

Renee's Bridal 1
  • Bri

Bri Lopez · Getting married on 06/20/2020

The Perfect dress

I bought my dress from Renee's and it was an experience I will forever remember. It was the first place I went to try on dresses. The staff greeted me as soon as I had entered and was willing to let me try on any dress no matter how many or how long it took. The seamstress/owner even came out to help me decide on the dress and wasn't bothered at all when I wanted to add more sparkle to my dress. They made this moment a moment I will never forget.

Renee's Bridal 2
    Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Aurora

Aurora · Married on 10/27/2018

The dream team helped me find my dream dress

The girls at Renee's were so helpful! I first met them at one of their trunk shows. They showed me gorgeous dresses and helped me get everything I dreamed of in a dress and were really good on working with my budget. The took measurements for a Stella York dress which fit like a glove with no alterations needed. They were flexible in working with my timeline but very realistic. I was very happy with the open communication as well. Love them and I highly recommend. I also ordered a rhinestone belt and a veil from them.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Clara · Married on 05/17/2014

I felt like I was the center of attention. They put up with all of my indecisiveness and got me to my perfect dress. Great products and reasonable prices. If you want a local shop, with knowlagable and compassionate staff, Renee's is your place.

Sent on 02/14/2014