17 Pardee Place, East Haven, CT 06512 Map · Phone number

About Renee Russo

PHILOSOPHY

Your wedding day should be something made of magic and there are so few moments in life like this. We are devoted to seeing your vision through from start to finish. On your wedding day, we hope you wake up, drink champagne and have your happy tears blotted by your closest family & friends as we pamper and prep you to marry the man or woman of your dreams! Our focus is on the true meaning of this beautiful season of life and we promote an intimate and reflective, yet fun and joyous experience as your heart swells with the day's festivities. Send us a message from our contact page to book a consultation!

• Elle Salon & Spa
  • Beauty by Alyssa
  • HairDo

37 Reviews for Renee Russo

• Tara

Tara Broccoli · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Fantastic hair experience!

Renee did an amazing job with my hair as well as three bridesmaids, two mothers, and three flower girls! Everyone was thrilled with how they looked, and Renee was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She provided extremely helpful recommendations following my trial, and really listened to my ideas about how I wanted to look while providing professional advice on styles that would complement my features, dress, and venue. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Renee Russo's reply:

Thank you Tara for taking the time to write this lovely review! It was so wonderful working with you and your gals! I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life. Xoxo
  • Samantha

Samantha Goldstein · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved my hair!

I booked Renee for my wedding last month and loved every second of working with her! I was really dragging my feet with booking my hair and makeup vendors because I've never had a hair stylist actually listen to what I wanted. I always thought it was because I wasn't articulating properly the type of curls I wanted, but I always walked away thinking I could do a better job myself. After my hair trial I knew immediately I hit the jackpot. I told her what I wanted and she nailed it on the first try. I literally said her " I have never had curls like this before in my life!" My mother got a trial as well and we had NO idea what to do for her hair and just like with mine, she nailed it the first try. I think my mom almost cried when she saw how amazing her hair looked. On my wedding day she recreated her magic and also made my bridesmaids look stunning. I have never heard a wedding party ALL walk away happy with how their hair looked. Renee is also extremely professional, easy to work with and super personable. Which are important qualities since you are spending your whole morning with them on the most important day of your life. On top of that, a week before the wedding I experienced a death in the family and when I walked into my venue the day before the wedding, an amazing bouquet was waiting for me from Renee and my makeup artist. To know they thought of me during their own hectic schedules was really special. I would recommend Renee to ANYONE (and I already have) :)

Sent on 10/24/2019

Renee Russo's reply:

Sam to say spending the day with you and your leading ladies was a pleasure is an understatement. It was truly an honor getting to know you and your mom and being a special part of your day. I truly hope it was everything you dreamed of and more. Wishing you all the happiness in this new chapter of your life! xoxox
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2019

Very professional and experienced

Renee was amazing! She was so calm and easy to work with and very professional. The best part for me was she definitely knows what she is doing. Both my trial and day of hair looked stunning and I didn’t want to change a thing. I wish she could make me look this pretty every day lol. She made me feel like I could sick back and just let her do her thing and that was exactly what I wanted. I’d definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2019

• Dawn Angeletti Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Renee.... not only as a fantastic stylist, but as a true professional and someone who cares deeply about her clients and the stunning work she does! Renee and I have worked side by side for many years at ESPN and I get to see firsthand the amazing transformations she does daily. All of the anchors adore her, her energy and her craftsmanship. I would never hesitate to call upon her to work under pressure and deliver amazing hair artistry! Renee was an educator for Paul Mitchell, so her knowledge of all types and textures of hair is second to none. She provides gorgeous hair that never looks overdone, sprayed to death or dated. She always has a genuine smile and truly listens to the person who is in her chair. You will be so thrilled to have her on your wedding day, she is simply awesome!

• 17 Pardee Place East Haven, 06512 See on map
    2034443808 (Phone number)
    Location of (Renee Russo)