Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Renee Russo

Exceptional Bridal Hair for the Exceptional Couple

PHILOSOPHY

Your wedding day should be something made of magic and there are so few moments in life like this. We are devoted to seeing your vision through from start to finish. On your wedding day, we hope you wake up, drink champagne and have your happy tears blotted by your closest family & friends as we pamper and prep you to marry the man or woman of your dreams! Our focus is on the true meaning of this beautiful season of life and we promote an intimate and reflective, yet fun and joyous experience as your heart swells with the day's festivities. Send us a message from our contact page to book a consultation!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Blowouts (2)
Hair Trial (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Hair Extensions (1)

Cannot thank Renee enough for the PHENOMENAL job. She's so incredibly talented and fun to work with. Not only was I extremely pleased, but also my bridesmaids looked incredible. Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is an absolute sweetheart and is so incredibly talented! I found Renee through my make-up artist and I am so lucky to have had Renee provide hair services on the day!
At my trial, Renee did such an amazing job and I knew I could trust her to do my hair and 7 of my friends and family without any doubts! On the day, she was professional as always and when the girls showed her pictures of the styles they were looking for, she was able to look at it and recreate versions at ease. Everyone was so pleased with their hair! My hair was amazing and stayed put all day and I didn't even have to think about it! I am so happy that Renee was able to create such gorgeous hairstyles on my big day! :)

Profile Picture Fiona, 7/27/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

After my daughters first bridal stylist fell through Renee came to the rescue and we are so thankful she did. The bridal party had 7 bridesmaids, 2 Moms and a bride. Renee brought along another stylist and got everyone done. She also brought a calming peaceful presence into the bridal sweet. She was fantastic!

Profile Picture Susan. Mother of bride, 7/14/18, 1 Review

Hair Relaxer
Perm
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I cannot say enough good things about Renee.... not only as a fantastic stylist, but as a true professional and someone who cares deeply about her clients and the stunning work she does! Renee and I have worked side by side for many years at ESPN and I get to see firsthand the amazing transformations she does daily. All of the anchors adore her, her energy and her craftsmanship. I would never hesitate to call upon her to work under pressure and deliver amazing hair artistry! Renee was an educator for Paul Mitchell, so her knowledge of all types and textures of hair is second to none. She provides gorgeous hair that never looks overdone, sprayed to death or dated. She always has a genuine smile and truly listens to the person who is in her chair. You will be so thrilled to have her on your wedding day, she is simply awesome!

17 Pardee Place, East Haven, CT 06512   See On Map