17 Pardee Place, East Haven, CT 06512 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Renee Russo

PHILOSOPHY

Your wedding day should be something made of magic and there are so few moments in life like this. We are devoted to seeing your vision through from start to finish. On your wedding day, we hope you wake up, drink champagne and have your happy tears blotted by your closest family & friends as we pamper and prep you to marry the man or woman of your dreams! Our focus is on the true meaning of this beautiful season of life and we promote an intimate and reflective, yet fun and joyous experience as your heart swells with the day's festivities. Send us a message from our contact page to book a consultation!

33 Reviews for Renee Russo

Renee Russo 1
Renee Russo 2
Renee Russo 3
Renee Russo 4
  • Thalia

Thalia Farietta · Married on 11/16/2018

Book her now!

Renee is not only talented but a sweet person! As someone not from the Connecticut area, I was overwhelmed when looking for hair and make-up artists. Once I found Renee and spoke to her on the phone, I knew she would be a great fit. She worked with multiple hair types and styles and everyone was really happy with their wedding hair. They also commented how fun it was to work with Renee and remarked that it was great to sit in her chair. I would recommend Renee to anyone getting married in the area.

ariel · Married on 10/06/2018

Fall Wedding with Renee

Renee was so wonderful to work with! She was always very responsive to all emails and was extremely flexible when scheduling trials (including a second trial that I requested). Renee and her team made everyone feel very relaxed on the day of and got through a lot of girls on time and all looking beautiful. I loved my hair and my moms hair was fabulous as well! Thank you Renee!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Renee Russo's reply:

Ariel thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your beautiful friends and family! You looked so stunning, I hope you felt amazing and it was everything you wished for. Special thanks to Mom for sending me my jacket! Best wishes for a happily ever after. xoxo

Minnie · Married on 08/24/2018

I found Renee's website and knew her style was exactly what I was after. Jess did my hair (plus 5 others) on my wedding day and it was awesome - exactly what I wanted! I had a pretty specific style in mind (though not a perfect picture of it), but Jess nailed it pretty quickly at my trial. Everyone's hair looked great and held up all day. Jess was also incredibly sweet. Renee coordinated everything and the process couldn't have been smoother. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Renee Russo's reply:

Minnie we are so happy to have been a part of your special day and are ever grateful for this sweet review. Jess is so talented and we are lucky to have her on our team! You looked so stunning wish you and your new hubby all the best! xo

Renee Russo FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Dawn Angeletti
    Dawn Angeletti Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Renee.... not only as a fantastic stylist, but as a true professional and someone who cares deeply about her clients and the stunning work she does! Renee and I have worked side by side for many years at ESPN and I get to see firsthand the amazing transformations she does daily. All of the anchors adore her, her energy and her craftsmanship. I would never hesitate to call upon her to work under pressure and deliver amazing hair artistry! Renee was an educator for Paul Mitchell, so her knowledge of all types and textures of hair is second to none. She provides gorgeous hair that never looks overdone, sprayed to death or dated. She always has a genuine smile and truly listens to the person who is in her chair. You will be so thrilled to have her on your wedding day, she is simply awesome!

• 17 Pardee Place East Haven, 06512 See on map