About Renee Russo

Exceptional Bridal Hair for the Exceptional Couple

PHILOSOPHY

Your wedding day should be something made of magic and there are so few moments in life like this. We are devoted to seeing your vision through from start to finish. On your wedding day, we hope you wake up, drink champagne and have your happy tears blotted by your closest family & friends as we pamper and prep you to marry the man or woman of your dreams! Our focus is on the true meaning of this beautiful season of life and we promote an intimate and reflective, yet fun and joyous experience as your heart swells with the day's festivities. Send us a message from our contact page to book a consultation!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

On-Site Hair (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Hair Trial (1)

It was wonderful to work with Renee Russo for the hair for my wedding in April 2018. We had a hair trial in February, but afterwards I decided to change many aspects of my hair and she absolutely came prepared to give me the exact hairstyle I wanted, and it came out better than I ever could’ve imagined. I wanted to wear my hair mostly down and she did a great job with that aspect and for the style to hold the entire evening. Also the other women that got their hair done with me were extremely thrilled!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone at Renee Russo was so wonderful to work with! Danielle did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids and my hair. We had a relaxing morning and a great day! Everyone looked so soft and elegant!

Photo of Renee Russo in East Haven, CT - Kelly Anne Original photography
Photo of Renee Russo in East Haven, CT - Kelly Anne Original Photography
Photo of Renee Russo in East Haven, CT - Kelly Anne Original Photography
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6495867, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Renee Russo Pricing