ATLANTIC Blvd, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Renee Melby Events

WE ARE NOT RESERVING EVENT DATES AT THIS TIME - OUR CALENDER IS FULL FOR THE 2019 WEDDING SEASON.

Atlantic Beach's premier wedding and event planner, providing professional assistance that echo's simplicity, grace and style.

Planning elegant, stylish,glamorous and fun celebrations, Renee is known by many savvy, sophisticated couples who demands first class service.

For over 15 years she has been catering to her clients needs; she was the Founder of Visions Events & Beyond, an award winning event facility; offering unsurpassed creativity and execution in weddings and event designs":

From something as simple as popping the question or as complex as managing every aspect of a multi day destination event, we are your partners in handling every detail. While we understand that checklists and schedules can help keep you organized, we do things a bit differently. Whether It’s an intimate 50 guests wedding, milestone event or a larger celebration with 500 guests, every element of your event is just as important to us as itis to you, so we pay attention to details, we don't just hand you a list. Maybe That's why we have been chosen by our clients to receive the Bride's Choice Award year after year.

Every Couple Receives A Complimentary Initial Consultation:

When Choosing your wedding planner; you are partnering up with someone outside of your family or circle of friends and entrusting them with your dreams. YOU need to feel confident that you have found your match, just as certain as you are about saying yes to marriage and becoming one with your fiancé’

I want to get to know you, your style and your personality. I want to listen and envision the things you have in your mind for your wedding day. I want to discuss design ideas and all the details about your day. I want you to get to know me so well during our time together over the next few months that I become a family member and receive Christmas Cards in the mail. I need to know that you are the right couple for me to assist; just as much as you need to know that I am the right person to take care of one of the most important days of your life.

I offer five “levels of planning” and a few vital necessities that are included several packages. Before you choose a package based on what you think you can or cannot afford, we should talk about where you are and what you are looking for,what exactly you need help with, your budget requirements and your expectations;then choose or even customize a package to best suit your needs.

Here at Renee Melby Events, we do one thing, and we do it well! We make it our personal responsibility to help your wedding day dreams become a reality.

WarmestWishes,

Vendor Selection
renee melby events 51 16634

64 Reviews for Renee Melby Events

Krystina · Married on 10/15/2016

I have been fortunate enough to witness Renee perform many weddings whether it was wedding planning and or serving as the officiant! When it came to plan my wedding, there was no doubt in my mind of who I wanted to handle the most memorable and important day of our lives! Starting with planning, Renee is a seasoned pro who takes all of the stress off your hands! She always has your best interest and is so organized when it comes to contracts, colors, ideas, or special touches you are wanting but don't know where to go!!

Nothing compares to Renee as a minister. Her services are so specialized to the couple and so beautifully tie in the attraction of the Crystal Coast and what draws brides to wed here. Her delivery is so well poised and the audience can always hear because she uses a microphone! So important! We were so grateful to have her perform our ceremony and make it unique to us.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

Renee is highly organized and professional. She thinks of the things the bride and bride's mother never think of! Could not have done this wedding without her.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Renee Melby Events's reply:

Thank you so much Emily. You were an amazingly beautiful bride. I loved everything about your wedding day! Perfect!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2011

If you want a dream beach wedding most def give Renne a call. She met our every need and like a fairy god mother granted my every wish. Worth every penny. Food was great, service outstanding, she got me the photographer. She did everything. She gave me and the girls champagne while we got our hair and faces done. She made me and my girl feel like VIP's. It was a beach party, it was awesome!!

Sent on 12/16/2011

• Pam's Specialized Catering
    Pam's Specialized Catering Wedding Caterers

I have worked with Renee for several years and her ability to bring an event together impeccable. Renee does everything she possible can to give you absolute best wedding you could ever dream of. She is prompt, efficient, professional and in touch with your every need. I would highly recommend her and her staff for any event you have.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Visions Events & Beyond to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• A Memory Worth Making Cakes
    A Memory Worth Making Cakes Wedding Cakes

Atlantic Beach is a beautiful place to get married and Visions Events & Beyond, LLC will capture it all for you.

• ATLANTIC Blvd Atlantic Beach, NC, 28512 See on map