Kansas City, MO 64118 Map · Phone number

About Renee Karr Photography

Thank you for checking out rk photography! I am a Kansas City, Missouri area photographer. I will travel for your special day. I am not the photographer that just show up and start clicking away! I like to meet with you and get to know you both and find out what your style is and what you vision for your wedding images!

Not only do I capture your weddings, I am here to capture your families, childrens and special events.

I keep my prices low so you can truly enjoy moment or session you have with me.

Follow Renee Karr Photography on

untitled 1
first dance copy

10 Reviews for Renee Karr Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

Renee, has been doing our large family photos for years. Dealing with my nephew that is autistic. My son who is adhd and odd. And she works very well with both of them and the look foward to family photos every year. Also Renee did a photo session with me for my husband in my wedding dress. Cause at the time we got married we couldn't afford a photographer and she did everything I wanted and more.. we also lost our son at 4 months of age and she did our family photo and add our son in it due to us never having one done. She is definitely one of a kind and if I could have gave her all 10's I would have. She is the only person we go to when we need photos done. She is doing our adoption photos and I can't wait.. Renee your a rockstar. And see things I could never imagined. Keep up the great work.

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • User4234841 · event on: 02/08/2015

RK is prompt and professional. I have used her services for many different kinds of photo sessions. She listens to your request(s) and diligently works at fulfilling your vision! She is very timely at finishing the printing and delivery of the finished products. I highly recommend her...a photographer that takes pride in her product/service

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kelley · Married on 01/03/2015

RK Photography is WAY more worthy than a 5 star rating; she's a perfect 10! I was afraid we weren't going to have a photographer because most charge outrageous prices. Finding Renee was a God send, she's a high-quality photographer at an affordable price who's always looking out for the best interest of her customers. I was impressed with her from the get go (she also did our son's senior pictures), if you check out her website you will be to. She was with our wedding party capturing memories of the entire day from what seemed like sun up to sun down. She had makeup touch-ups to emergency sewing kits, you'd swear she is more prepared for your special day than you are. Renee's services don't stop once the reception is over. She has a fast turnaround time (some the first night and all within 2 weeks) and I have been able to easily get in contact with Renee before, during & after our event. She takes the time to do the little things, that are really big things, and does them just as you would want to see them making sure that everything is perfect for you. I wanted to dance in the snow on a night that didn't snow but she was able to give me pictures dancing in the snow! You can see the spark of imagination in her eyes and she brings that out with her creative pictures which are just as dynamic as her personality. I can't say enough good things about this photographer. I <3 RK Photography!!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Renee Karr Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,075.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1875
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Canvas
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums