13 Charles Street Unit 105, Parker Dam, CA L9T2G5 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

• Real Weddings 39

118 Reviews for Renaissance Studios Photography

serina · Married on 07/08/2017

I don't even know where to begin! One of the saddest parts of our wedding being over is that we don't get to work with the fabulous Shawn Van Daele! Shawn and his talent were worth every single penny, if not more! His talent speaks for itself but his kindness, patience, and understanding of wedding pressures is something extra special. It was easy to stay calm and collected because of him. In turn it was easy to laugh and smile for the camera. Thank you Shawn from the bottom of my heart for shooting AMAZING pictures that left us and our family speechless. Also, thank you for sending teaser photos in a matter of 24hrs! Just when I was beginning to forget my wedding details, you came to the rescue with several amazing pictures to rest my nerves just as you'd been doing all throughout our wedding weekend! Thank you Shawn for making my wedding moments funny, relieving, and exciting all at the same time. I will forever CHERISH your talent within the beautiful moments you captured. Until we meet again! Lots of love from the Khan Team! :) xoxo

Sent on 07/15/2017

Julie · Married on 07/02/2017

Excellent experience and would highly recommend. Kimon and Liz were phenomenal and really went above and beyond to not only shoot our wedding but help everything run smoothly. They were amazing to work with and so talented. I did a ton of research on photographers in Toronto and they were also a great value for how many hours of service we got and having two shooters.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/10/2017

Renaissance Studios Photography are amazing to work with! From day 1 I knew from their amazing work that I wanted them to capture 2 of the most special moments in my life. My engagement & wedding photos! I had the pleasure of working with Clint and he is amazing! He made us feel very at ease and made our photo sessions so fun! His creativity and vision are so unique and he customizes the photo sessions so that it captures your personalities & your special day. Both Shawn and Clint are very responsive and made the whole process so easy. I booked them a year and a half in advance of my wedding and through the entire process they communicated with me to ensure I had everything I envisioned for my big day. I will definitely be recommending them to my family and friends & i hope to work with them again to capture more special moments! They definitely are the best photographers out there!

Sent on 07/05/2017