1617 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Map · Phone number

About Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel

At the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Hotel, we understand how important your special day is and that every aspect is an essential reflection of your personal style.

Let your ceremony & reception unfold outdoors within the charming romance of our Garden Patio. Then let our newlt renovated Grand Ballroom make a sophisticated and lasting impression on your guests. Whether you dream of an intimate reception for 20, or a large dinner of 250, we meticulously attend to every deal of your most important day!

Follow Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel on

006ArtEssenceStudiohotelfront

5 Reviews for Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel

• Christina

Christina · Married on 06/09/2012

Marilyn was awesome! She was so helpful from day one, I didn't even feel the need to hire a day of coordinator or wedding coordinator at all. She went above and beyond all my expectations! She was the one person who I was not worried about at all throughout the wedding planning. I had tons of questions, and she answered each and every one of them asap. It took us forever to find a venue, but I'm so glad we finally found her and the Renaissance, I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/17/2012
  • I

Ilene · Married on 05/29/2011

My husband and I do not live in South Florida and most of our guests attending out wedding weren't local either. When looking for a venue, we wanted a hotel that was close to the airport but also close to the beach/intercoastal and was also reasonably priced. We got all of this and more at the Renaissance Cruise Port Hotel! Marilyn was an absolute pleasure to work with - her and her staff made us feel like we were celebrities during our wedding weekend stay and were beyond accomodating. All of our guests felt welcomed and all enjoyed their stay. The ballroom was absolutely stunning, which all of our guests agreed on. The food was quite delicious. We loved the updated decord and feel of the boutique hotel, and especially loved the pool area. I would highly recommend this hotel as a wedding venue to any South Florida bride. It's almost like it's a hidden gem amongst all of the big named venues in the area.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Marina · Married on 01/30/2010

I loved this Hotel !!! My wedding was so beautifull !! The ballroom was stunning . The food was so delicious !! Marilyn , the cordinator from the hotel was so helpful in proving me with the vendors for my wedding . I was very pleased with how she at no charge coordinated the wedding to go smoothly as planned . You get the best quality and a bargain of a price here . My guests were so happy that they got great rooms rates , having a 5 minute ride from the airport and the beach was a favorite . I recommend this hotel to any bride and groom .

One happy bride ,
    Marina

Sent on 08/22/2010

Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

• 1617 SE 17th Street Fort Lauderdale, 33316 See on map