Renae Gusaas Photography

Lakeville, MN View map

Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in Renae Gusaas Photography wedding services! I would like to provide you with an overview of the photography coverage options for your big day! I have set up a variety of packages to appeal to many budgets so I hope you find something that fits your needs for your special day!

Engagement Sessions

Each wedding I am contracted for, I include an engagement session as a way to get to know the bride and groom and to have a clear idea of their vision for their wedding day. I want my bride and groom to know me and be comfortable with me before the event date. With this session, you will receive 1 digital file and 1 8×10 print.

Coverage Details

I am well prepared to provide the professional coverage you desire – I have the appropriate equipment (and back-up equipment) to successfully capture the amazing details of your wedding. Additionally, I prefer to bring along a second shooter to help cover the additional details and angles that just one person cannot get!

Deposits

To get placed on the busy wedding calendar, a non-refundable $400 deposit is due upon signing the coverage contract and full payment is due within one month of the wedding.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me as choosing a wedding photographer is no easy task and I am sure you have plenty of questions! – I look forward to hearing from you!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Proofs
    Kristi Married on 08/18/2012
    Renae was incredible. Her patience and friendly, personal professionalism was exactly what I needed, her creativeness and vision were priceless. Renae gave us the perfect package of memories that will last a lifetime.

16118 Inverness Way Lakeville, 55044
Location of (Renae Gusaas Photography)

Renae Gusaas Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Renae Gusaas Photography offer?

Renae Gusaas Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Renae Gusaas Photography offer?

Renae Gusaas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Renae Gusaas Photography offer for wedding events?

Renae Gusaas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Renae Gusaas Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Renae Gusaas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding