Newark, DE 19702 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Remember This Day

Special events are all about making memories.

A Day for everyone to remember.

It’s difficult to do that when you are running around trying to make the event perfect.

That’s where Remember This Day comes into action!

With customer service, quality, and affordability in mind, we offer our certified, professional services at a FRACTION of the cost that other comparable coordinators in the area are currently charging!! Remember This Day maintains their clientele by “word of mouth” and referrals, thus allowing you, our clients, to afford these services that, in our opinion, every Host should have!

Events are no longer a stressful and anxiety-ridden time, they are meant to be enjoyed! So kick up your heels, and let Remember This Day help create a day you and your guests will never forget!

Follow Remember This Day on

mariaanthony102
mariaanthony113
mariaanthony115
Remember This Day
metallic wedding trends babys breath wedding recep
Remember This Day
metallic wedding trends pink peonies wedding flowe
Remember This Day
metallic wedding trends vintage vase red purple we
mkc13
 31 2
 34 2

12 Reviews for Remember This Day

Stephanie · Married on 01/02/2016

I did not know I needed a day of wedding coordinator but during the planning process I mentioned the day of wedding decoration set-up to my now husband and he suggested we needed help. He did not want me to worry about those things on the wedding day. I started contacting various day of wedding coordinators and only a handful got back to me and weeks later. Many wanted me to sign a contract before my first planning consultation. But Carina was different. She stood out from the rest and answered my message immediately and wanted to set up a free consultation to discuss my wedding day and she offered the most value for the package she offered. As soon as we met with her she was very professional and well prepared. She also had a lot of knowledge and experience with planning weddings and that put us at ease. She was always very friendly and met with us several times in person to gather all the fine details of our wedding. I had a themed wedding so some of the details were a little complicated. Everyone asked me why I was so calm before the wedding and I just said well I have Carina. I trusted her so much that I had no worries. The day of the wedding Carina delivered everything she promised. Before our ceremony she handled all of the decorating at the venue. Without a sweat she was early to arrive at the church which is 40 minutes away from the venue. She was there to offer encouraging words right before I walked down the isle. She even made sure everyone was ready for photos after the ceremony to meet our tight turnaround time to get to the venue. When I saw the venue for the first time I was shocked that it looked better than I even imagined during planning. My grandmother said it was the most beautiful wedding she's ever been to and my mom said when she walked in it looked like a wonderland, which actually was my theme! It really looked like the storybook princess wedding. Thanks to Carina my fairytale dream wedding came true!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Remember This Day's reply:

Stephanie, it was a true HONOR to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so glad to have put you at ease in the months and days prior to your special day! Everything was perfect, and your daughter's speech was the most heartfelt and genuine that I have ever heard- it brought tears to everyone's eyes! You guys are the best!!

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2013

Carina was a life saver! I am so happy I booked her day of wedding coordination services and it was so nice to not have to worry about a thing that day, it is definitely worth it. Carina is very friendly and kept the day running smoothly, she was happy to help out with whatever I needed and took care of situations that I didn't even know of. She was a pleasure to work with!

judith · Married on 09/18/2012

Carina is always been very prompt in what needs to be done! As a florist I have been excited when I get the chance to work with Carina.

Remember This Day FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Remember This Day 1
    Seasonal Rates!!!
    Contact us now to lock in our current rates for your upcoming 2009/2010 wedding! Guaranteed lowest prices.

• JFS Photography Design
    JFS Photography Design Wedding Photographers

Carina is AMAZING and just wonderful to work with. Choosing Carina for your wedding, you cannot go wrong!!

• Newark, DE 19702 See on map