Hermitage, TN 37076 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Relish, Inc.

Welcome to Relish - THE Invitation Revolution!
Relish is a fun (and easy) way to make customized wedding, baby & party invitations. We offer many unique paper designs in many color themes, as well as many ways to layer them, personalize them and 'embellish with Relish'! With over 88 billion possibilities in the iBuilder software, your invitation package will be unique to you! We also offer an excellent selection of Save-the-Date cards; Shower & Party Invitations; Programs and a unique Exclusive Line of invitations. No matter what your style, as long as you are an out-of-the-box bride who dreams in color, Relish has something for you!

Relish LOGO Sign 2
Relish LOGO Sign 2
RAvatar
Canvas Small
Relish, Inc.

10 Reviews for Relish, Inc.

Jill · Married on 01/16/2011

Relish printed our rehearsal dinner invites. We loved them for several reasons...first, they are local for us, which was a focus when choosing our vendors. Second, they were flexible with doing exactly what we wanted (Stephanie was the designer we worked with--so nice). The invitations were a great value, and were printed quickly. As a bonus, the invitations we chose gave money back to our community, for flood relief. Finally, after we received the invitations we received thank you notes and coupons from the company--great customer service. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Jennie · Married on 05/29/2010

The team at GetRelish made us the most amazing invites ever. So many compliments all the way around. They were very professional and very prompt with delivery. I couldnt believe how easy the process was with a beautiful outcome.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2009

I can't tell you how many compliments and even little notes we received on our RSVP's of people telling us how much they loved our wedding invitations! I absolutely loved the style and quality of the invites, rvsps and direction cards. We had such a hard time finding an invitation that we loved and then when I went to the Relish site and saw the way they could customize invitations, I was thrilled! I found a design I liked on the site and from there Stephanie customized the color, lettering, and size and sent me a proof. I was amazed at what she came up with!! I had a great experience working with Relish and definitely suggest them to every bride I meet. Thank you Relish!!

Sent on 10/13/2009

Relish, Inc. FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Relish, Inc. 1
    Free Shipping!
    All Wedding Wire referrals: Enter Coupon Code #WWFS08 and receive free shipping on your order! *Can not be used with any other promotions*

• Belles Fleurs
    Belles Fleurs Wedding Florists

OMG! A perfect selection for all your wedding stationery ideas...simply amazing! Oh, and best of all she is a super nice person. We love you Stephanie!

• Nashville Event Planning
    Nashville Event Planning Wedding Planners

Working with Stephanie on the Loretta Lynn Event was such a joy. She helped us design the perfect invitation to honor this special lady! We want to thank you for being apart of our team on this event and will look forward to working with you again in the near future! Call Stephanie at Relish for your invitation needs! Nita Baggott CMP Nashville Event Planing

• Music City Events
    Music City Events Wedding Planners

Where to begin? Relish is an amazing concept in and of itself, but when you top that with two amazing point girls - now you have a phenomenon. No matter what I ask, Stephanie and Rebecca are happy to create it. I have ordered Relish for countless invitations through their site as well as custom created invites for clients. A joy to work with, I always recommend Relish to my clients. :)

• Hermitage, 37076 See on map