Relish Distinctive Catering

Mount Pleasant, SC View map Visit website

Relish Distinctive Catering is the obvious choice for Charleston Events offering full service boutique catering & bar services to the Lowcountry. We work with all off site venues in the area (including home events) as well as our exclusive venues in Mount Pleasant, Snee Farm Country Club and RiverTowne Country Club.

Relish Distinctive Catering has been serving the Tricounty area since 2005. We offer clients affordable access to a talented chef, exclusive venues and professional event planners. We believe that every occasion (wedding, private party or company function) is an opportunity to delight the senses, and our desire is to create events that do just that!

Relish Distinctive Catering offers fully customizable catering and bar services and day of coordination.
Menus are completely customizable from buffet, stations, seated dinners, carving stations, passed plates, desesrts and more.

Cuisine

The executive chef and his team will assist you in creating a customized menu that suits both your taste and budget. We offer everything from lowcountry local dishes to internationally inspired flavors.

Venues They Work With

Relish Distinctive Catering has had the opportunity to work with many distinctive venues in Charleston. All of these venues can be reviewed on our website.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$46

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$37

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$34

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$14

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Wine

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Emily J. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Relish Catering/ Day of Coordinator

If you are wondering weather you should hire Lacy Davidson as your day of coordinator, think no more and just hire her! She was amazing!! She sat down with us several times before our wedding and made sure we felt at ease with all of the details. She showed up at our venue the morning of and set up everything, was in contact with all of my vendors and made our wedding day stress free! Lacy is amazing! Relish Catering was amazing as well. They set everything up, cleaned everything up after, and everyone was so kind. EVERYONE at our wedding commented on how AMAZING our food was. We could not have asked for a better catering service. If we could give more stars we would!
    Karen F. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing Service and Delicious Food!

Lacy helped us choose a delicious menu for our daughter’s wedding. Everything was delicious all of our guests are raving about the food! Cannot say enough about Lacy and her team! True professionals ! We highly recommend Relish for all of your catering needs!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin E. Married on 12/12/2020

Best Wedding Ever!!!

We are so happy that we had our wedding at Snee Farm, with Lacy as our wedding coordinator and Relish Catering providing the food! Everyone was very impressed, and we had at least six guests tell us that ours was the best wedding they have ever been a part of. I’ve worked many weddings and events for my part time job, and I can honestly say that Lacy is the MOST detailed and organized wedding coordinator I’ve met. She is patient, kind, and truly wants you and your significant other to enjoy your special day. Snee Farm was great, largely because everything was previously set up so that all we needed to bring was ourselves and the decorations! After originally meeting Lacy, we scheduled a day to taste the food. Oh, my goodness…. The mac and cheese was amazing! My husband is from the South, and he couldn’t stop eating it or singing its praises! We tried many options, and ultimately we decided to go with a station setup including a mac and cheese bar, a salad bar, a carving station with beef tenderloin and green beans (This was everyone’s favorite), and finally shrimp and grits. We also had cute appetizers of chicken and waffles, fried green tomatoes, and a She Crab soup shooter. Lacy was outstanding in her communication with us, and she always got back to me promptly with any questions I had (I had a lot of questions haha!). She was very detailed with the timeline, and she made sure that everything was perfectly in place for my special day. When my husband and I arrived after the ceremony, Lacy had appetizers and our drinks of choice ready for us as we walked in. I was absolutely famished, so to me this was an amazing touch! The reception hall was beautiful, and she honestly exceeded my already-high expectations with the setup and decorations. Our dinner was on our table and ready for us immediately after our dances and the blessing. Throughout the night, she continued to check on us, and she made sure that we did not have to worry about anything. On a side note, I was married during Covid, and I booked all of our vendors in 2018. We suffered numerous setbacks, including but not limited to seeing a substantial number of guests drop out 3-6 months before. It was extremely sad and incredibly stressful, yet Lacy was there for me the entire time. She was very understanding, and she worked patiently with us throughout the whole process. Being a Covid bride is extremely difficult, but it is certainly possible when you have AMAZING vendors who work with you to make everything safe, clean, and respectful for you and your guests. It was one of the best days ever! I highly recommend Snee Farm as a venue, Relish Catering as your chefs, and Lacy as your wedding coordinator! Five out of five stars, they are simply outstanding to work with! Thank you :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Grace & Angel
    28 photos · 10/17/2020

1700 Rivertowne Country Club Mount Pleasant, SC, 29466
Location of (Relish Distinctive Catering)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding