Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Relish Catering LLC

“Our goal is to show the amazing food that results from the passion and skill of local farmers, chefs, and servers.”

Our Philosophy relish Catering is a boutique catering company that strives to provide the absolute best culinary experiences. Whether your event takes place at a business office, an outside venue, or a private residence, we guarantee an exceptional affair.

We are able to create these spectacular events through several guiding principles Only local and seasonal products are to be used We enjoy strong relationships with local farmers.

We use only the highest quality fresh ingredients –never canned, frozen, or pre-cut produce– and everything relish offers is made in-house.

A strong relationship between the client and chef leads to the best events We place emphasis on forming friendships with our clients. Our chefs personally talk to each individual client, so that every little detail is met to the client’s desires. The best food and service are performed on a small scale We only cater events fewer than 200 people.

This enables us to achieve the necessary focus and attention to detail that are required for producing the highest-level events.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Cocktail Reception (1)
Family Style (1)
Local (1)
Vegan (1)

Relish has been providing delicious, quality food for our firm's weekly Partner lunch for 3 years. We have also used Relish to cater client meetings, receptions and dinners. Laura Calderone is great to work with - she is responsive, organized and creative. Her customer service is superb. The Relish staff is always professional, helpful, and courteous. I give Relish my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

Profile Picture Anne, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

First things first, the food was delicious! And the service was friendly, accommodating, and not overbearing. Lastly, it didn't break the bank. If you stop reading here, just know the rest of this post is glowing. I don’t usually trust reviews that are too perfect, but I really don’t have anything bad to say about Relish Catering. My husband and I used them for our September 2016 wedding. They were recommended by a friend in the event business. I was impressed from our first phone call. Laura treated me like an old friend and made me feel comfortable from the start. She was up front about the whole process and crafted a menu that met everything my husband and I wanted without busting our budget. I appreciated most that she offered ideas that were cost effective. For instance, she suggested buying alcohol myself rather than charging me for it. She helped me find rentals that fit the feel of the wedding at lower costs. Her servers were fantastic and so nice to our guests. Most importantly, the food was amazing. And it was not run of the mill chicken and potatoes either. We had short ribs and catfish and a to die for peach salad with a melt in your mouth white chocolate and blueberry pastry. The food tasted the same on my wedding day as it did at our tasting, which never happens. My wedding cake was beautiful and the grooms cake was exactly as I described. My guests still talk about the food months after the wedding. Allison helped to coordinate the day, helping with a rain plan, the seating chart, set up and breakdown. She even took a few great photos for me. With the stress of the wedding and my job, I forgot to make the first payment! It just slipped my mind! But Laura sent me a nice, non-pushy note making sure everything was ok and agreed to meet me near my home to receive the payment. Laura and her team were by far the easiest part of my wedding. I will absolutely use Relish again for family events and professional opportunities. I highly recommend Relish.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Vegan, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol

Relish Catering LLC Pricing

My Photo Album

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1381860635549 relishhhhhhhhhhhhh
220x220 sq 1381860640285 relish1
220x220 sq 1525977909 0ae858da0f87c789 1525977908 3b4e96bf282e6bec 1525977904211 1 1
220x220 sq 1525977910 2ac1e2865013ff38 1525977908 7eaa83a9a7bf9359 1525977904216 2 2
220x220 sq 1525977910 166b4625ccecf425 1525977909 519ecb1b45f56bd7 1525977904217 3 3
220x220 sq 1525977910 4636ca95f2ca625c 1525977909 8678b713a8f4ab76 1525977904219 4 4
220x220 sq 1525977910 4384c1cc7a588d1e 1525977909 f1ecba33c1890955 1525977904220 5 5
220x220 sq 1525977910 2e0cd6f21e895585 1525977909 e0f88c9d79dedc70 1525977904222 6 6

12159 Nebel St., Rockville, MD 20852   See On Map
301-366-0823 (phone)
Relish Catering LLC is a wedding caterer from North Bethesda servicing weddings throughout the local area, including District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. Relish Catering LLC is a professional caterer that has been part of the DMV wedding industry since 2015 specializing in chef driven, farm to table, creative menus customized to our clients needs whether culinary, dietary or budget.