Regina Bakery

3805 Shady Lane, North Bend, OH 45052 Map · Phone number

About Regina Bakery

Regina Bakery is an award winning full line retail and wholesale bakery established in western Cincinnati in 1964. Regina produces a large variety of fresh baked goods daily.

• Little Flour Baked Goods
  • Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati
  • Couture Cake House

6 Reviews for Regina Bakery

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2018

Regina Bakery has been a staple in my life since childhood, when we would go before school with my father and pick up cheese pockets, crumb cakes and chocolate milk for breakfast, and a smiley face cookie to go with lunch.

Fast forward 25 years and now I'm getting married!! Regina Bakery is still THE BEST around. For my Cincinnati shower, my MOHs purchased a beautifully decorated, delicious vanilla cake with raspberry filling, and instead of smiley face cookies they created my new monogram! ???

I was told that they were BEYOND helpful, they were excited to help! I have to tell you, seeing those monogrammed cookies put me over the top!! Regina Bakery is amazing!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

Robin and Tom did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding cake and desserts!! They went above and beyond anything we could ask for!!! Everyone is still raving about how delicious and wonderfully presented everything was!! We cannot thank Regina Bakery enough for the time and effort they put into making our wedding desserts!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Beth · Married on 10/23/2010

OUTSTANDING! They did an amazing job! Not only did they provide a beautiful cake that tasted wonderful, they also provided our breads and pastries (desert bar) for our New Orleans theme wedding. They even created beignets which they placed in our favor boxes. We had mini red velvet cup cakes, mini eclairs, petitfours and french cream horns. Our guests still talk about the rolls and deserts. We also had a 99th birthday cake for the groom's grandfather. The folks at Regina Bakery are awesome and you cannot find two better people than Robin and Tom. Great quality, appearance and most importantly, GREAT TASTE!
    I would give them ten stars if I could!

Sent on 11/18/2010

• 3805 Shady Lane North Bend, 45052 See on map
    Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday 6:00am - 6:00pm Sunday 6:30am - 1:00pm
    Location of (Regina Bakery)