Nashville, Nashville, TN 37203 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Regan Kevan Makeup Artistry

Regan Kevan Makeup Artist is a hair and makeup artist in Nashville, Tennessee that serves the Nashville area. As a certified makeup artist by The Esthetic Institute, she offers knowledge and skill for a professional experience and gorgeous look for your wedding day. She is available to attend to hair and makeup needs for individuals and groups, as well as offers on-site hair and makeup services.

Knowing your hair and makeup artist understands your desired look is important, and is supported by this professional’s offering of consultations and hair and makeup trials. Regardless of the style of look you envision, Regan Kevan Makeup Artist offers an array of services, such as the following:

• Updos / styling

You and me |  Erin Michelle Photography
You and me | Erin Michelle Photography

10 Reviews for Regan Kevan Makeup Artistry

Lizz · Married on 10/14/2017

Regan is absolutely the best!!! My uncles where getting married and I need REAL help with my makeup. I have no idea what to do when it comes to make up. I typically just wear mascara and call it a day. Regan took the time to sit down with me and discuss what I wanted and walked me though how to apply the makeup in case I ever wanted to recreate the look she gave me. I had never felt more beautiful. When my boyfriend saw me, he had to do a double take. I looked so natural. I would highly recommenced using Regan. When its my turn for my dream day I will be sure to use her again.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Claire · Married on 04/22/2017

Regan was flexible, affordable, skillful, and wonderful! I felt truly beautiful after she did my makeup and she gave each of my bridesmaids exactly what they wanted as well. She's really responsive to personal preferences and style, and was so great to have!!!! Could not recommend more highly :)

Sent on 05/12/2017

Paula · Married on 09/16/2016

Regan has a true talent and her work is amazing! From start to finish it was so enjoyable to work with her. She offered helpful suggestions when I was planning out the timeline for the "day of" getting ready process. Her follow up was always prompt and she was incredibly considerate of my vision. Being that I was an out of town wedding for her, Regan went ahead and practiced a technique on herself (airbrush foundation) to make sure that it would be "the natural look" that I was going for. She came prepared with more than enough supplies and made sure we kept on pace through each bridesmaid. She was flexible when something came up and we had to shift gears from the original timeline plan... which helped to keep everyone calm! She was able to provide hair touch ups as we had done our hair earlier in the morning and it was an evening ceremony/reception. Regan remainder poised and positive throughout getting myself and my girls ready, complementing how beautiful everyone looked and offering check points for us to see the progress to make sure we were happy. We all looked natural yet elegant and Regan gave nothing short of 110%. I would strongly recommmend working with Regan on your special day; she has a certain grace about her through her work. She is extremely reassuring and calming through her professionalism and expertise – exactly what a bride needs to feel pretty and pampered on her wedding day!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Award

Regan Kevan Makeup Artistry Pricing

Regan Kevan Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Regan Kevan Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair