San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number

About Regan Elizabeth Films

My goal is simple: I want to give you an awesome wedding film. My recipe focuses on three ingredients: authentic storytelling, candid moments, and natural light. Every film is handcrafted from beginning to end and will bring you right back to the way you felt on your wedding day.

Follow Regan Elizabeth Films on

16 Reviews for Regan Elizabeth Films

• Laura

Laura O. · Married on 03/07/2021

One of a Kind

It’s difficult to put into words just how grateful we are for Regan, and the most spectacular wedding film she created for us. Our wedding film still brings tears to the eyes of those who watch it, and more often than not, people continue to tell us that it is the best they have ever seen! This is in large due to the phenomenal attention to detail and care Regan puts into the work that she does. Everything from the music, audio selected, to the shots selected, and imagery; all of it flowed flawlessly, and captured the true emotions and heart of that beautiful day. When choosing our videographer, I won’t lie, we were very picky. Both my husband and I have a background in film, and we had very high expectations for who would select. After watching Regan’s work (and bawling at strangers wedding videos), I knew we had found the right videographer for us. Video chatting with her later that week only confirmed it; she was truly interested in our story, what we wanted to capture, and how we became the couple we are today. It is because of her heart, warmth, and talent, that our film turned out to be even more than we ever could have hoped for. Did I mention that she was 8 months pregnant when she filmed our day?! She never slowed down or lacked in any certain area, which makes her even more remarkable. Regan, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for giving us the ultimate wedding gift; a video that captured all of the feelings and heart of the best day of our lives. Do yourselves a favor and book this one-of-a-kind videographer; her talent, heart, instinct, and precision to detail is unmatched.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

Regan did such an amazing job creating the perfect video of our wedding!! I researched hundreds (seriously) of videographers- and I think Regan is the best because of her unique artistic style and her ability to work with any couple to personalize the video to them. She flew all the way to Florida from California for our wedding, and arrived early to make sure she got the best shots. She had such creative ideas for capturing all the small details of the wedding, which was so important to us. She was one of our favorite vendors, and we loved her from start to finish. Regan checked in with us throughout our planning and made sure to discuss with us everything we wanted to capture and got a good idea of what our style was. Watching our video makes me so happy, and I am so glad we found Regan! We have received so many compliments of our video- my husband and I both feel like Regan perfectly captured our favorite moments and told our story the way we wanted. We would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Nastasha · Married on 03/31/2018

Regan is a ridiculously fantastic videographer! Not only did she deliver the most amazing video but she also became part of our family during one of the most special days of our lives. From the beginning she was very responsive to all emails and questions I sent her way. A few weeks before the wedding we discussed in detail all the elements and highlights planned for the wedding so she was fully prepared for the big day. On the day-of she was extremely friendly, supportive, helpful yet her and her assistant never once felt in the way or intrusive. We had an extremely eccentric/non-traditional wedding and she was so accepting and receptive to all our eccentricities. After the wedding she was quick to communicate with me and keep me updated on the progress of the video, along with details such as music selection. The final product is a masterpiece. Everyone I've shown my video to has been blown away because she captured every detail and made it flow so seamlessly.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Regan Elizabeth Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• San Diego, 92109 See on map
    Location of (Regan Elizabeth Films)