253 Adam Smith Street Suite B, Sykesville, MD 21784 Map · Phone number

About Regal Event Rentals

Regal Event Rentals provides everything rental you'd need to make your wedding, day, party, or event spectacular!

From uplighting, to table lighting rentals, pin spot lighting, dance floor lighting and more! Regal Event Rentals also provides table and chair rentals, table rentals, tent rentals, dance floors, pergolas, archways, and more. We also rent pipe and drape, truss, and moving lights!
Need a DJ!? With a whole staff of DJs, meet and greet with our DJs and pick the best one for your event.

white pergola 2
dancefloor 8 altered
dj setup altered
dancefloor 13 altered
mw ballroom uplighting 1 640x1136
Regal Event Rentals
blue and orange reception room
Regal Event Rentals
moving light on table altered
orange reception room 3
Regal Event Rentals
aisle way ceremony room altered
blue water fall 2 altered
blue uplighting atrium altered
Regal Event Rentals
red cake table accent lighting altered
white pergola 2
dancefloor 8 altered
dj setup altered

1 Reviews for Regal Event Rentals

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

OMG- I am so glad I used Jessica and Regal Event Rentals to provide the uplighting and décor rentals for my wedding. I met Jessica (and another gentleman) at a wedding show earlier that year and they were so nice! I ended up working with Jessica to plan my wedding and she was great. I mean she answered all of my emails within minutes, and sometimes even at 10 at night- LOL. But the uplighting and the pipe and drape in the hall were great and were all set up and looked perfect by the time my now husband and I and all of our guest arrived at the reception hall after the ceremony. I wish I could post a picture of how gorgeous it was!!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Regal Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! We wish you all the best!

Regal Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 280.00

• Events by Lexi
    Events by Lexi Wedding Planners

Regal Event Rentals did a fabulous job for a wedding I coordinated, in which they provided sound equipment and lighting. The couple chose to have iPod music during the reception, and the Regal technician who worked the event was great to work with, keeping on top of the music and sound so all could hear it and enjoy. Unfortunately, the wedding day was very rainy and muddy, so he had to work under some pretty soggy conditions and he went with the flow! The lighting for the inside dancing was perfect and really made the room look festive and fun! Lastly, the pre-planning with Regal Event was done so well -- very professional and friendly! This was the first wedding I did with Regal and I was very pleased to have worked with them for this event.

• 253 Adam Smith Street, Suite B Sykesville, MD 21784 See on map