20110 W. 115th Terrace, Olathe, KS 66061 Map · Phone number

About Reflections Photography

Hi my name is Susan Evins and I am the owner of Reflections Photographer. It's true that I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe in the devoted, whole hearted love that a wedding represents. I find my inspiration in the people I photograph. My vision is to create the compelling art of relationship photography; where expressions, emotion, lifestyles and memories are forever captured from a single moment in time. And yes even after all these years I still cry when the Bride dances with her Dad. I'm so lucky to be a part of such a special time in a couple's life. To me each wedding is like a story unfolding right before my lens. A story filled with life, love, laughter and special moments I turn in to memories you will treasure for a lifetime.

After the wedding is over and you take home your album I hope you remember me and think of me as a friend. I know I will remember you and always be glad that you invited me into your life.

DSCF0086
DSCF0478
DSCF0086

11 Reviews for Reflections Photography

Claire · Married on 06/15/2012

Sue was wonderful to work with. She was patient, calm, and got all of the shots I had asked for. She is organized, detailed, and has done a lot of weddings in a lot of different settings.

Side note: please be organized and make sure your wedding party and any family in photos are on time. There is a LOT going on that day and it always goes by much quicker than you think it will. You don't want to be rushed in taking your photos or miss any special family members; having a list of the people in the photos will keep you organized and make sure the people you want included are there.

Sue really works with her surroundings and takes photos that are unique to your location & personality. She captures the details of your day and those special moments you will want to relive. She is very easy to work with and communicate with leading up to your wedding day.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Christal · Married on 09/18/2011

Pictures are truly worth a thousand words...

Have you ever found yourself trying to recreate the image of a day by describing it to those who couldn't make it? With just getting married, I have had to do this over and over again...that is until our photo's came back from Reflections Photography!

Reflections covered every single moment of our wedding as it happened! Clicking through picture to picture made it seem more like the story told itself.

Fewer words were needed thanks to Susan and Teresa!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Heather · Married on 08/13/2011

reflections photography

Susan Evins was AWEOSME! on my wedding day I didn't have to worry about one thing when it came to the photography they did an awesome job and had the best cutest ideas that I loved! They were on time at every site and had no problem whit changing up a little on the route!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Award

Reflections Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 20110 W. 115th Terrace Olathe, 66061 See on map