Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reflections Photography

Take every moment captive
We are sisters, mothers, wives and photographers. Jessica and I grew up in Lake County, FL. There are those who wouldn’t admit that, but after living several different places I have a new found love for it. Not to mention, almost all of our family lives there. I’ve learned over the past few years that family really is, the most important thing in life. I have to believe that’s why Jessica and I love photography so much. We get to capture your story! Your first day as MR & MRS. The birth of a baby, a graduating senior, birthday parties and special occasions. They all are accompanied by doting family members! The emotions expressed at these times love, joy, hope and everything wonderful, say it all. We have a passion to capture that. Helping you cherish these memories for generations to come!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

4 Reviews for Reflections Photography

Brittany & Jessica did an awesome job, they did everything I asked for & more. There pictures are beautiful & I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Lori, 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing and beautiful pictures! Wonderful photographers! I am constantly getting comments on how my wedding pictures were the best some people have ever seen!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will always use reflections. They both did a great job.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/7/09, 1 Review