Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Map · Phone number

About Reflection Imaging Photography

With 20 years of Photography experience, Reflections Imaging, Inc., under the management of George T. Yung, will create cutting edge wedding albums to keep your wedding memories lasting for generaitons to come.

089K7125
profile
XG7E9152

3 Reviews for Reflection Imaging Photography

Cindy · Married on 06/19/2010

We went to Ontario Bridal Show on June 06. Marsha had called us and said that we won free engagement session with signature book. We scheduled the shooting the week after that which is June 15. We drove to studio and met George. We followed George to the beach for our engagement picture. George is a funny and intellegent photographer. We had never taken picture like this before but George showed us how to pose and stand in different positions. We had great time with George. Our pictures was uploaded online the next day. He took almost 200 pictures in one hour session. We had to choose 45 pictures for our engagment book but there are so many nice pictures that we don't know which one to choose. We submitted our pictures last week and we will come to pick it up this week. It only take one week to get the engagement book after we send Reflection Imaging an e-mail of our pictures. We will sign contract with Reflection Imaging this week when we come to pick up our engagement book. My wedding is August 13, 2011. I want to book George and Marsh first because they are so creative and easy to work with. Beside the engagement book, we get 20-5X7 and 4-8X10 when we book with Reflection Imaging. If we don't book Reflection Imaging for our wedding; we're going to pay around $20 something for the tax. It is still very good price that we get the whole engagement at the beach and a sign book with our picture on it. WE ARE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT ALL THE BRIDES SHOULD TAKE THIS OPPORTUNIY TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND REFLECTION IMAGING SERVICES.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Leighanne · Married on 09/19/2009

Our engagement and wedding photos came out great!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Stephanie · Married on 06/05/2010

2.0
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

We won this complimentary engagement shoot at the Pasadena Bridal Show in April and we've already had those pix taken at Laguna Beach in that same month. www.reflectionimaging.net is the company that offered this complimentary shoot. The photography George told us that he would have the pix up the very next day. Well, till now still no pix up. I've called him almost every week since April and he's always saying, "my system says that it was uploaded, and there must be something wrong with the server". After about the 5th time calling him I asked him if we could come by and look at the photos since there has been a problem with uploading the pix; he said that he's not in the office and his other photog has the images; this was about 2 weeks ago. Also, George said that Steven the other photog. just got married and is on his honeymoon.....what the....ok???? Shouldn't he have the photos already upload as he stated?

Just called George on my break, I called him yesterday but no answer. He must have been thinking of an excuse. So anyhow, today I was able to reach him and asked wht the status was, he said that it was unfortunate that Steven did not upload the pix before he left to the honeymoon and he used the chip (memory card) to take his honeymoon pix on(meaning all pix are gone) WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I'm amazed how badly this has turned out, yet I kinda expected it for some reason.

That's all he could say! At least now i don't have to keep wondering and looking on their website to see if the pix had been posted.
    Even tho this is a complimentary shoot, he should of treated it like it was the real thing. I would never refer this photographer and his company to anyone.

BE VERY CAUTIOUS OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2010